What does your day look like?

safreek

And the worst thing is that I was meant to be in an ad for new Italy bike track, was looking forward to people seeing me riding the beast at an xc track

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
I hope you're ready to eat 10% of your body weight every day.

Are you there for work or a super serve of pleasure?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
Well, I'll put in a big effort but don't really want the cost of going up a few sizes on my clothes either.

I'm here for Art Taipei 2018 which is nothing to do with my work, yay!!!!

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

born-again-biker

Is looking for a 16" bar

Attachments

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Another touristy day. Kirsty still super crook, so with the help of some Sudafed and tylanol she soldiered on. Went to Hakone (and yes I kept jumping every time my brain thought it heard my name... Japan pronouncing it like I do as opposed to the “proper” Norwegian version that did my head in...) via two local trains, a Shinkansen, another local train, a random mountain train that reversed direction up switchbacks, a cable car and then two sets of gondalas. There was a lake with a Pirate ship on it...

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Bugger. Been there three times, saw Fuji once. Bit like the Skytree, went to go up 5 times managed 4 and of those got to the top twice.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Bugger.been there three times, saw Fuji once. Bit like the Skytree, went to go up 5 times managed 4 and of those got to the top twice.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Bugger. Been there three times, saw Fuji once. Bit like the Skytree, went to go up 5 times managed 4 and of those got to the top twice.
We haven’t bothered trying Skytree - it’s been overcast all week! But haven’t been rained out so that’s a win :)

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Well, I'll put in a big effort but don't really want the cost of going up a few sizes on my clothes either.

I'm here for Art Taipei 2018 which is nothing to do with my work, yay!!!!

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk
Its a good thing that clothes are cheap in Taiwan.

Is your wife in the trade or a teacher?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk