What does your day look like?

mtb1611

Seymour
...and new order?
They were awesome. Hadn't seen them since 2002 (also at The Hordern). Been a massive fan since school but was hesitatnt to see them after Peter Hook's departure. However their most recent album ('Music Complete', 2015) was without Hook and it's an absolute cracker so grabbed tix. Extremely glad that I did, great show,

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Similar geology and topography to my local bush, and it isn't ride-able yet either. The clay holds the water.
True, the clay and fine trail dust turns into a sticky goop coating your tyres like nothing else.
People still complain why they can't ride when it isn't raining until you see how much damage it can make to the trail.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
They were awesome. Hadn't seen them since 2002 (also at The Hordern). Been a massive fan since school but was hesitatnt to see them after Peter Hook's departure. However their most recent album ('Music Complete', 2015) was without Hook and it's an absolute cracker so grabbed tix. Extremely glad that I did, great show,
That's a bingo.

True, the clay and fine trail dust turns into a sticky goop coating your tyres like nothing else.
People still complain why they can't ride when it isn't raining until you see how much damage it can make to the trail.
It's just the council being lazy. I heard they're going to shut it permanently rather than fix it.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
It's just the council being lazy. I heard they're going to shut it permanently rather than fix it.
Local council don't own it from saht I understand. It is state government thing not that it makes it any better.

Might even pop up a paved paths - who knows...

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Local council don't own it from saht I understand. It is state government thing not that it makes it any better.

Might even pop up a paved paths - who knows...
It was on the agenda at one of their meetings recently. The trail is toast. It looks like a similar screw over to what went through the Blue mountains a few years back.

FigBo0T

Puts verniers on his headtube
I saw no signs prohibiting my entry. One says it's open from Sunrise to Sunset, another on the gate says closed. I took earth moving equipment to the water board service track on the boundary. I assume the reason it's closed is that they're about to dig it up, and can't be fucked fencing it off.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Stuck waiting for a truck to deliver my goods, the rain gods aren’t on my side and the crane driver and dog man want to fuck off at exactly 3:30.

Freight companies. They can gagf. Five changes to my delivery time since 6:45 this morning.

stirk

Burner

stirk

Burner
Stuck waiting for a truck to deliver my goods, the rain gods aren’t on my side and the crane driver and dog man want to fuck off at exactly 3:30.

Freight companies. They can gagf. Five changes to my delivery time since 6:45 this morning.

They're still trying to work out where your goods are.

BT180

Max Pfaff
They're still trying to work out where your goods are.
Corona quarantine. Serious though, been waiting for a package from MTB Direct since last Thursday and it's still not arrived. Latest delivery time revised to next Monday-Tuesday. Usually these shipments take 3 days max.

Assuming there's some new Corona related procedures happening in the logistics sector ATM

stirk

Burner
Assuming there's some new Corona related procedures happening in the logistics sector ATM
You're probably correct.

I am now in a split team alternating working from home one week and the office the next to perhaps minimise the chance of the whole team getting sick at the same time. It's a valiant attempt to halt the spread internally but given just about everyone catches public transport a few of us will likely get it in both rosters.

On the plus side it means early morning rides before starting work at home are on the cards, Woot Woot!