What does your day look like?

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
Had a gentle morning ride babysitting a mate on his first ride back after his huge stack then a arvo session to wind up school holidays...how have I never played Finksta before,even the 10yo boys wanted in... so much strategy trying to stitch up opposing teams, definitely a new LTIL.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Been trying some different asian recipes from scratch and decided to give good old sweet and sour pork a go. Turned out goodly but the prep was ridiculous, even worse than the chilli leak chicken.

Actual SS sauce is easy it is the marinating of the pork and the multiple plates and bowls and oven trays to double fry stuff that gets in the way so next time I will do the old here is one I prepared earlier. Also have to get myself one of those strainers that can be dipped in the wok, the excess bits of flour and marinade loused up the the second fry somewhat.

Anyway was very nice indeed.

Minlak

custom titis
Been trying some different asian recipes from scratch and decided to give good old sweet and sour pork a go. Turned out goodly but the prep was ridiculous, even worse than the chilli leak chicken.

Actual SS sauce is easy it is the marinating of the pork and the multiple plates and bowls and oven trays to double fry stuff that gets in the way so next time I will do the old here is one I prepared earlier. Also have to get myself one of those strainers that can be dipped in the wok, the excess bits of flour and marinade loused up the the second fry somewhat.

Anyway was very nice indeed.
I hate hot Pineapple for some reason - Although will eat it on a Pizza and have had it fried at a BBQ - So change that I think I hate Sweet and Sour Pork :)

I have discovered MSG - it is godly for creating flavours

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Best avoid Brazilian bbq, actually just avoid anything with the word Brazilian in it or associated with it...

slowmick

38-39"
What does my 2020 look like.
February I did my best racing in the Trans NZ Enduro. My preparation didn't go as planned.
June I struggled up up the hills on the Rotorburn Silvan get together
Saturday night the mdf side rail of my daughter's bed snapped in the middle when I climbed in to read her some books.
Sunday afternoon after an hour or mowing the lawn I found myself sitting behind the mower cleaning out the grass each time the a catcher was full.
2020 can go fuck itself.

*** sorry - just venting to the universe.