What does your day look like?

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie

Centrelink forms coming out of my arse!

Got the call from them this morning.

“Sir, your aged pension forms you submitted in April 2018 were the wrong ones & we sent you a letter to an address you’ve not been at for 7 years even though we know that & we are now going to cancel your processing & you have to start again”.

The thing that most pisses me off is that no one is an expert at this until you’ve gone through it & then it doesn’t matter that you are an expert.

I managed to get them to see how ridiculous the situation was - and it was not my doing - and they haven’t cancelled anything yet but I spent all day filling in more forms when I actually have a job to do. Thank fuck my work is understanding...

born-again-biker

Is looking for a 16" bar

“Sir, your aged pension forms you submitted in April 2018 were the wrong ones & we sent you a letter to an address you’ve not been at for 7 years even though we know that & we are now going to cancel your processing & you have to start again”.

The thing that most pisses me off is that no one is an expert at this until you’ve gone through it & then it doesn’t matter that you are an expert.

I managed to get them to see how ridiculous the situation was - and it was not my doing - and they haven’t cancelled anything yet but I spent all day filling in more forms when I actually have a job to do. Thank fuck my work is understanding...
C'mon mate you can't claim the pension in your early 30's...that's just taking the piss.

Sent from my LG-H870DS using Tapatalk

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
I wish. Welcome to life as a Power Of Attorney. Wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy...

BTW - got to a Centrelink office this arvo only to be told they were full come back another day get fucked.

I was beyond furious.

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981

It was well before I met her, Centrelink not only cancelled my wife's Sole Parent payments, but made her pay back three months worth, all because she didn't reply to letter she didn't know she was supposed to receive.

The cops knew the local shit head kids were stealing letters from letterboxes all around the neighbourhood.

How many fucks do reckon the Centrelink drone gave....

Looks like I've timed it perfectly.

Worked the long weekend, poured with rain, and now it's cleared up for my days in lieu. Yesteday surfed on my own at the local for as long as I wanted (tiny swell but still plenty of runners). Today I think I'll Go for a nice long ride. Reckon I'll go for a drive to poodle country.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Looks like I've timed it perfectly.

Worked the long weekend, poured with rain, and now it's cleared up for my days in lieu. Yesteday surfed on my own at the local for as long as I wanted (tiny swell but still plenty of runners). Today I think I'll Go for a nice long ride. Reckon I'll go for a drive to poodle country.
Lucky times! Come prepared for mud.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
I haven't been up here for a fortnight. The National Park trail fairies have cleaned up the Descent of Joy big time. Not that I love groomed trails
DSC_0888.jpeg

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Groomed is better than covered in fallen trees...
Only if they are too big to get over.

Look to have taken a tractor down there and funnily enough the fallen branches at neck height that have crossed the bottom of the trail are still there.

Hitting Warp speed is much easier now but pity it is way too short.

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
A common issue...just get your groove on and ride is over.

New snowboard arrived. Enthusiasm for the next touch of snow is now very high.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I am praying for a rare blizzard in Newcastle for you sir.
Ha! A local metre followed by a few 30cm top ups could make a good couple of days. I'm patient and January isn't too far away. I looked into a south American sojourn, but it came back a little too $$$ for the current wallet situation.