WHO report released into processed and red meat finds links with cancer

placebo

Likes Dirt
Beets, high in nitrates, lead to increases in athletic performance:

[video=youtube;RLlDqNu4YlQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLlDqNu4YlQ[/video]

It's possible that lower temperature wet cooked bacon may provide the athletic benefits of beets, without the carcinogenic risks.

placebo

Likes Dirt
The beet/bacon mechanism:

[video=youtube;WjNdvBGsjOU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjNdvBGsjOU[/video]

I've been experimenting with low temperature cooked bacon as an ergogenic aid, and can report positive results.

thecat

NSWMTB, Central Tableland MBC
The answer is stop spending money on studies in to finding causes (we know it's everything) and spend it on finding cures (though we know that's truck loads of raw carrot juice and a spell or two)

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
The sample size of her and her boyfriend durianrider is small, but I'd not dismiss the possibility of a raw vegan diet causing mental illness lightly given the youtube evidence.
They are a special couple...did you watch the one about why she pees in a bucket? They have a solid following of fans and haters. Plenty of hate vids as well. I can't believe I gave them views just for a laugh...

placebo

Likes Dirt
Too little, vitamin D deficiency leading to rickets. Too much, reptile skin and melanomas. As a greek dude once said, the poison is often the dose.

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
you have got me scared now..
contact with titanium, aluminium and carbon fibre all have articles to suggest that they may cause cancer also
believe what you want

placebo

Likes Dirt
you have got me scared now..
contact with titanium, aluminium and carbon fibre all have articles to suggest that they may cause cancer also
believe what you want
I belive that apart from a catastrophic crash, I'm not about to try and ingest titanium, aluminium and carbon fibre. I'm going to be just fine I hope, few too many beers and red wines maybe, but I'd be doing that without the bikes anyways.