WSMTB Club - 4 Hour Summer Enduro Series 09'

ukalipt

Likes Dirt
Just a quick heads up.

Online entries will be closing tonight.
But don't panic. You are still able to register on the day.
Rego opens at 4.00pm and will go through to around 5:45pm.

davzab

Likes Dirt
Track condition

Track was running sweet yesterday arvo cruising round, still very dry.. just the fitness lacking now.."damn you knee", I agree..

32deg forecast for the west on saturday, should be very nice come 6pm..

Peace

Last edited:

scotta

Likes Dirt
what better way to spend a saturday night, cranking out laps around yellomundee and finish to it of with hour or so under lights. the layout of the track will be very accomodating to all skill levels, just the right thing if you never raced at night..hopefully see you there ..scott

cha_cha_

Likes Dirt
Track was running sweet yesterday arvo cruising round, still very dry.. just the fitness lacking now.."damn you knee", I agree..

32deg forecast for the west on saturday, should be very nice come 6pm..

Peace
bloody uni students...

BM Epic

Eats Squid
Very interesting layout Scott, i have never, ever, even seen some of this layout, should be awesome to ride!..thanks to the insider for the track info!..cough...cough!:)

Gotta Ride!

Likes Dirt
Don't forget to bring a rear red light for your bike as well as your front light/s. It can just be one of those little red one LED flashers.

There will be a time deemed when all bikes must have lights fitted on before starting their next lap which I think will probably be around 7:30pm (Sunset 7.56pm). The rider doesn't have to turn the lights on at that point just have them fitted incase they get caught out on the lap longer than they expect with a mechanical or something.

ukalipt

Likes Dirt
C'mon, don't hold out on us!
it will be running in a anit-clockwise direction.
there will be some climbs, some technical sections
a few straights, couple of jumps, berms and a
transition area.

thats about it BT - not much more to it than that
you just need your bike and be able to pedal

cha_cha_

Likes Dirt
Yeah, 730 sounds about right for lights. I've been switching on about then this week.

Full moon will be nice too.