WTSFLC Ride Thread.

russthedog

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Thanks guys. Louis is getting stronger every day, he's got a mean stomp on him and his size from day one means it won't be long till he can reach pedals.

Needing a ride pretty soon myself though.
he just needs an 04 bighit with 24 rear wheel so he can put his foot down when he stops.

i cant do sat (would love to though) but am looking into sunday somewhere for DH - is the gong running?

Dobbo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
he just needs an 04 bighit with 24 rear wheel so he can put his foot down when he stops.

i cant do sat (would love to though) but am looking into sunday somewhere for DH - is the gong running?

I'm keen Sam.
I was going to do Mark's Stromlo, but havn;t had enough uphill practice to go with the greyhounds.

Jesse was looking for DH Sat, so not sure if he can change or not, is Sun your only free day.

Should be Old Shaggers weekend too.

Dobbo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Shaggers out, joining the queues of traffic heading out for school hols.

I can do Sat or Sun, you guys sort it out and I'll turn up :flock:

russthedog

Likes Bikes and Dirt
so ive locked in a few night rides next week, check parra thread.

downhill this weekend too, let me know if you are intersted

Old Shagger

Farkin Legend
stuff

Ahhh damn. Another nice day and no DH shuttles. Damn, Damn, Damn
I was thinking the same too, but i had 10 kids at a sleepover in the backroom.... joys of life...bahh.

I have an interest in DH shuttletime this wend coming... must be time for rain clouds to start gathering.........:nono:

Dobbo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
DH Riding

Ok, the weather gods look promising, we need some DH action.

I'll start with a proposal, please feel free to edit and update:

When: Sun 15th July
Where:
Who: Dobbo,

:yell::yell:C'mon you know you want to do it.:yell::yell:

Old Shagger

Farkin Legend
Dh

I am in and happy bout it. Would probably prefer Sat as i have a 30th bday party on Sat night. if Sun i am happy with that too, but i might not be ready till later am....
Either or is good.
I just wanna ride my bike.....anywhere.......

russthedog

Likes Bikes and Dirt
ill come and do some as long as the races dont go ahead, or if you can convince me ill do more runs at the gong (why would i say that? of course ill do more runs!)

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
50:50 ... still a bit crook ... also its likely my last weekend with the SB66 so bit keen to give it a last going over to see if its my cup of tea

Dobbo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
So Far

When: Sat 14th July
Where: Need to nominate it gents, steeps likely to be tooooo wet
Who: Dobbo, Shagger,
Maybes: Sam, Al, Dan

Edit: Very very wet

Last edited: