WTSFLC Ride Thread.

J@se

Breezeway Bandit
Can't. Moving on the Monday.:mad:

Unless anyones keen on a Saturday road trip? I maybe can pull that off...;)

J@se

Breezeway Bandit
Busy

Well we'd be going up on Saturday and coming back on Sunday... (This is if Drew gets his shock back) Then we'd ride Saturday...
Yer nup, cant go at all now. Busier than an OCD chipmunk thats just done an advanced course in being busy who has inadvertently inhaled the fumes from an ice pipe and downed 15 red bulls. Yes... busy*.

* Defined as, adjective
1. actively or fully engaged or occupied; "busy with his work"; "a busy man"; "too busy to go riding" [ant: idle]

Last edited:

taibo

Eats Squid
i am keen if i can get my stem sorted out for the foes. stem-less at the moment and would really like to take the foes up.

but a day trip to stromlo is doable...the overnighter will have to wait till Jan i think.

J@se

Breezeway Bandit
Indeed, you end up going riding Jase?
No. I went and tried to purchase some gloves from 3 different bike shops. None had TLD or 661 gloves in the style and colour I required.:confused:

Oh and then I went shopping for Christmas presents. Its fucking murder at the shops this time of year, I had to fight 3 senior citizens for my parking spot. I only won after I managed to kick their walking frames out from under them. Fuck you grandma!!:mad:

maxwolfie

under-the-radar comedian
No. I went and tried to purchase some gloves from 3 different bike shops. None had TLD or 661 gloves in the style and colour I required.:confused:

Oh and then I went shopping for Christmas presents. Its fucking murder at the shops this time of year, I had to fight 3 senior citizens for my parking spot. I only won after I managed to kick their walking frames out from under them. Fuck you grandma!!:mad:
Hmmm... from what I've seen, 661 gloves aren't all that flash...... quality seems to be sub par? Try TLD or Fox IMO

maxwolfie

under-the-radar comedian
Just to recap Stromlo

In:

Me (Sat & Sun)
Plow (Sat & Sun)
Drew - Pending shock (Sat & Sun)
Mike (Sat & Sun)
Tai (Sat)

Out:

Jase (Work)
Mark (wrist)

Anyone else? We can pay for Drew's share of the accommodation for his troubles. Tai not taking ute.
I can look around for a decent (but still cheap) place to stay, say $100 pr night or thereabouts. Will hopefully inc. some sort of breakie. That way we're up for around $30/$40 each.........

Thoughts?

EDIT: fat horse is heading down too. just called me.. Sunday only 2 seats and space for 2 bikes.. possibly 3.. pending Mayo coming or not

Last edited:

Plow King

Little bit.
Are any of you jerks up for homebush tomorrow?

Nothing like getting the feel for a bike than a flat track with jumps and other pumpables.