You know you're a cyclist when...

donthucktoflat

Eats Squid
when you can identify every tyre tread in the dirt

... and then estimate the km its done
... and the psi ran
Or you look for your mates that you know are out riding by following the tyre tracks that match their bikes

"2 crossmarks a larsen a minion and a pair of contis? Must be bill mick and joe

Wellsey

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Or you look for your mates that you know are out riding by following the tyre tracks that match their bikes

"2 crossmarks a larsen a minion and a pair of contis? Must be bill mick and joe
My mates think it's crazy that I can pick different tyre prints while on the bike.

Elbo

pesky scooter kids git off ma lawn
When you grab a shopping trolley at the supermarket and look down and think, 'this bar should be wider.'

charlieking97

Likes Dirt
i feel your pain, i really do, stupid facebook plugin gets blocked by school thus the whole page....gayyyyyy
Its terrible. and its even worse when I'm using my phone's internet to get on it, then reception drops out in the brick boxes that are my classrooms

Urban DH

Likes Bikes and Dirt
when your miss' asks for art work and she comes home to find an old iron horse on the wall instead, not happy! haha

cheif_m

Likes Dirt
when as a 17 year old in year 12 you spend more time on rotorburn reading absolutely random stuff than you do on facebook doing homework and watching tv

when you get an email every 15 odd minutes from rotorburn, and you mates are like bike. they dont even ask the question, just state thats its bike related.

its taking over my life

Last edited: