You know you're a cyclist when...

Nathan_S

Likes Bikes and Dirt
you wear five tens to school ;)
haha, my school shoes were wet so i wore my dx with cleats on to school, looked so much like a goon

spending all of your money on bike bits and not saving for a car, and not repaying your parents debt you owe them, because you need moret bike stuff:rolleyes:

mad_mike51

Likes Bikes and Dirt
When you spend you daily lunch money on bike parts because you believe you can live without food but not without riding your bike :p

mhuth1

Likes Dirt
you know your a cyclist when your listening to music on the radio and point out to someone that the song is from a certain riding movie.

and when you got up half way through typing that ^^ to put on tipping point cause f1rst finished.

{EDIT} when you read this whole thread to see what other people have written.

Last edited:

kaji

Likes Dirt
The fact that I have bikes worth more then my car.
When its your job to ride around town on your bike.

Thats what Im so worried about, that or seeing my mate riding and driving after them to motorpace them.
when you have a permenant skid mark going around the switchback from work leading to under the story bridge....

Ryan H

Likes Dirt
When you have a roost/drift corner near your house or backyard.

And when something is intense you say 'thats intense 951!'

RiLiZe

Likes Dirt
When your lying in bed and thinking to yourself why didn't this pillow come with a rebound adjuster.

when you think in Santa Cruz they only drive v10s.

party76

Likes Dirt
you are tearing through traffic in pissing down rain laughin at the guy in a porsche doing no more than 10kph stuck in gridlock. :D

mickpc

Squid
When you have a bingle and said bingle is the talking point for all u meet for the next week; man I had the best stack!

Lorday

Eats Squid
You try and convince your friends riding is awesome and you should do it. Even offer them to help buy or build a bike!