You know you're getting old when ...

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
When your kids can beat you at computer games ... bah Subway Surfers damn you !
When you still feel the need to prefix the word games, with the word computer.

When the hairdresser gives you a discount because "well, there really wasn't much for me to do".

Sent from my HTC Desire X using Tapatalk 4 Beta

EXSSVE

Likes Dirt
...when your breakfast 'supplement's' consist of whale food, stuff that fizzed in a test tube in science class and metal filing's, all in tablet form.

Mad Hatter

Likes Dirt
...when your breakfast 'supplement's' consist of whale food, stuff that fizzed in a test tube in science class and metal filing's, all in tablet form.
When your 4yo looks at the size of the bloody tablet you are about to swallow and screams in horror.

EXSSVE

Likes Dirt
When the hairdresser gives you a discount because "well, there really wasn't much for me to do".

Love my Remington clipper's... Ever since the receding hairline incident of '08.

slowmick

38-39"
What about when the hairdresser offers - do you want me to fix up your eyebrown and ears while i am here...:yield:

slowmick

38-39"
Or when you visit the osteo to see her about knee pain and she gives you three options: could be muscles, could be the cold, could be just worn out.

I chose option "A" and left with my ITBs aching much more than my knees...

The other good one from the Osteo was "Bend forward like you are going to touch your toes..."

scblack

Leucocholic
When you still feel the need to prefix the word games, with the word computer.
I dunno you do need to classify the type of game.
  • Board games
  • Computer games
  • Running games
  • Chasing games
  • Drinking games
  • Footy games

And many others I suppose. Though I assume we're not having many drinking games with our daughters! (mine are way too young - dunno how old your kids are).

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
I dunno you do need to classify the type of game.
  • Board games
  • Computer games
  • Running games
  • Chasing games
  • Drinking games
  • Footy games

And many others I suppose. Though I assume we're not having many drinking games with our daughters! (mine are way too young - dunno how old your kids are).
Kids just assume a game is something played on a digital device these days. When I ask my 2yo if she wants to play with dad, her response is "yes, get iPad!"

Last edited:

NUMBER5

Likes Dirt
- When your wife walks in and says "it's getting close to that time where we have to take a look at your prostate".

- When in order to look REALLY tough and mean, you've got to have no tattoos

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
your calling me old aren't you :high5: ... scblack got me covered on my thinking ... I was thinking board games which they also beat me at ... bah
My boy is six, he'll beat me convincingly 80% of the time playing chess...........wtf, at least I can still take him in a fight, at least for a couple more years.:fencing:

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Haha... I hear it's none invasive :)

Lucky for me, my wife works too much to know what year it is
I don't care what anyone says, an icy digit up the jaksie is invasive to me :behindsofa:

mars mtb

Likes Dirt
A young girl maybe 17yo max comes up to me in the city and asks me if I can point her in the direction of a particular nightclub.

I laugh and apologise saying that I had absolutely no idea.

Oh and it was only 5pm.