you know you're too drunk when...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BT180

Max Pfaff
You know you're drunk when at a club you grab what you thought was your missus from behind, only to realise it wasn't.

fattyandthepiemakers

I ride an STP
You know your too drunk when you wrap your body up in duct tape and run around the street grabbing shit.

You know your too drunk when you wake up in a make do fortress in your backyard, made out of stolen real estate signs and sticks.

Nathan_

Likes Dirt
when you wake up and find the family gold fish floating belly up in your swimming pool.. only to hear your friends explaining it seemed like a good idea the night before..

Deciding to setup your illegal firework display at 11.59pm new years eve, then to find out the garden hose is connected up in front garden. not the back!

Playing "flaming arseholes" (toliet paper game ;) )

trying to open a corona with a lighter, only to find out your knuckles are pissing out with blood from farking it up to much!

holding up a bottle of water and believing there is a goldfish in it.. only to see the video 12 hours later and realise it was your thumb print!

Hopper

Likes Dirt
Jumping out off the third story balcony at the snow into deep powder in your underwear.

Doing snow angels in the snow in your underwear.

Waking up in a bunk at the snow fully dressed except you are missing your underwear... I occasionally get slight flashbacks on that night.

PSYCHO-T

Likes Dirt
You know you're to drunk when you decide after an hour of being convinced that you will crash at the party you DO decide to sleep, Put a towl over the ice in the bath, a tissue box for a pillow and another towl as a dooner and wake up only slightly wetter then you were :rolleyes: (wasnt a happy chappy)

Oh,
You know you're to drunk when you talk to a tree for 2 hours and then go grab a few beers and return to continue talking to this tree to find out there was no tree :(
i enjoyed that convo with the tree

sam705

Likes Dirt
My mate, (with red hair) started squirting tomatoe sauce onto his head.

We appropriately named him 'saucehead', not completely due to the fact he poured sauce in his hair that night, but just simply because he is a ranga!

When you wear sunglasse's all night at a party, prodominantly outside in the dark, tripping over everything in sight.

You find a pair of old school safety glasse's with yellow frames, and scribble 'beer goggles' on the lense.

You have a mattress from a sofa bed, treking around town in the wee hours of the morning, see the po po about to drive past, you and a few mate's then proceed to stand up, wrap the mattress around you, thinking the po po will mistake you for a garbage bin.

My mate asking a girl to 'show us ya fadge'

kyleman

Likes Dirt
you know when your to drunk when you wake up in the morning and you figure out that walking to the shops only took 5 minutes but last night you never made it.

Matt H

Eats Squid
Oh,
You know you're to drunk when you talk to a tree for 2 hours and then go grab a few beers and return to continue talking to this tree to find out there was no tree :(
i enjoyed that convo with the tree
Dude... wtf were in those beers? :confused:

You know youre high when (all pill induced)
your mate buys you a lapdance and halfway through you get paranoid about how you are going to pay for said lapdance and you run away while the stripper has her box in your face.

The stripclub mentioned above seems like a whole new place and you cant find the door to leave

you cant remember what or how many you had

you think taking the dog for a walk at 5 am in the pissing rain is a good idea.

you are at your mates place at 6 am after a bender asking when we are going to the dam to go wakeboarding and why isnt the boat loaded.

You know you are drunk when
You spew in a pile of dirty clothes on the floor and put them back in the cupoard.

you spew in a taxi and do a runner.

you ride your pushy to nightowl to get another 2 bags of potatoes for the spud gun

you find the spudgun everyone hid from you and keep shooting stuff.

you have no recolection of the spudgun incident.

you know your too drunk when you hook up with a fat chick on a dirt/gravel driveway at a party listening to rhianna ( i no shame on me)

Joel O

Likes Bikes and Dirt
when you decide the rather large pot plant would probably rather enjoy occupying the final spot in the spa...:(

when you get paranoid about sleeping through your alarm and decide the best place to sleep is the doorstep at work so your boss can wake you up when he arrives

KD#23 dh rider

Likes Dirt
you know your drunk when..

you run around on a train on the hornsby line, at 11.30 pm telling your mates and everyone else on the train that you are actually the magic sock, and proceed to lick the vodka of the train floor that your mate had just spilt.

you pull down the train maps off said train, and wrap yourself in them, sit down, and truly believe the transit cops cant see you. wel that didnt work out aswell as we had planned.

GravityGuru

Likes Bikes and Dirt
You know you (were) drunk when you wake up naked in an upstairs bathtuband you find your pants downstairs...

davo069069

Likes Dirt
you know your drunk when when your mate says i wonder if you can bottle yourself like in the movies and your the first to jump up and say "ill do it" and then spend the night and day in bed with mild concussion.

you know your drunk when you deicide to drink a bottle of jimmy and stay at your mates place for the first time.. then get up to go to the toilet and fall down them not once but twice and then spend the next day in hospital with concussion, and severe busing and badly sprained wrist...

PSYCHO-T

Likes Dirt
Dude... wtf were in those beers? :confused:
um nothing *suss*

3 days of good times starting from 6.30pm friday - 6.30pm monday
No sleep
alot of beer,
alot of redbull
it was sunday night
at a party

i tend to do stupid shit like that when i drink :confused:
like another one

you know you're to drunk when you wake up in a melbourne back packers when last you remember you were safely at home drinking by yourself (yeah i was lonely) and there was no trains that you could of possibly taken, no outgoing-in comming text or calls from people who could of got me there :confused:

theres plenty of reasons for why i have quit drinking for a few weeks :(

Last edited:

stringbean

Likes Bikes and Dirt
you know your drunk when you wake up to get some food, find all the food that was in the fridge, on the floor, and the fridge full perfectly stacked beer. yet have no recollection of when or how the beer go there.

you know your drunk when you decide its a good idea to walk to a friends house 10km away at 7am, and think youll still get a few hours sleep before the sun comes up....the sun was already up.

Status
Not open for further replies.