You Yangs MTB Park

indica

Serial flasher
It's the no helmet crew - the new track is that SAFE.

Lookin' great Dave, let's hope the drought kicks back in and there is no more rain damage.

Red Peekay

Likes Dirt
Great to see everything is getting back to normal, by the sounds of it once it opens, the Youies will be the "new and IMPROVED" mtb venue!! Not sure about bringing the drought back however Indica, I think a return to more normal winters is preferable. We just need to build smarter!!

Gravity Addict

Likes Dirt
Is there any news on how the progress is going since the report in march or a estimated re-opening date?
i understand these things take time. just curious

YouYangsMTBinc

Likes Dirt
Is there any news on how the progress is going since the report in march or a estimated re-opening date?
i understand these things take time. just curious
Looking at mid to late June still at this stage.

There will be some huge celebrations when it re-opens so stay tuned for details! You will not want to miss it!

Bodin

GMBC
Farken unreal. I've just moved to Point Cook, so it's just down the road from me now and I'm fkn HANGING OUT for a ride.

Thanks to you and everyone involved in getting the YYs back from disasterville.

Jordy456

Likes Bikes
Yeah can't wait till it reopens! do you reckon it would be rideable by june 10? i know mid to late june but im just wondering
cheers

trav

Likes Dirt
Opening will be delayed again due to riders that are above obeying park closures,if you are one of these fools you will be in for a shock soon.

Red Peekay

Likes Dirt
yeah i should have let the arrogant pricks tires down!next time.
Nah, catch'em, fine them heaps and confiscate the bike they are riding illegally in the park. Said bike to be sold at auction. I can gaurantee that will sort them out quickly. Trick is to ensure they get caught!

Brown Dog

Likes Dirt
A couple of photos from today at the Youies.

The riding photos are of the west gate after it has been repaired 3 times and the others are of track 13, riders are Nick and Jack.

The rock section is from the new section on track 7, some of you may notice where the old pallet drop was from the old GMBC.

Attachments

Last edited: