Your favorite "Quote"

kizza01

Likes Dirt
And then the people have no time for unrest because they are too busy trying to rebuild their country. That is political genius. You should be writing the US defence policy :D

joey2902

Likes Bikes
not really a quote but a hiku (sp) my friend has on his t-shirt.
hikus are easy,
but sometimes they dont make sense,
refridgerator.

liam2051

Banned
weather you think you can or you think you cant, your right

henry ford, one of the greatest men ever in the automotive industry :)

LowDrag

Likes Dirt
Here lies the body of Mary Lee; died at the age of a hundred and three. For fifteen years she kept her virginity; not a bad record for this vicinity. - Robert Shaw,Jaws

chrisp2087

Likes Dirt
"Never argue with an idiot, they'll bring you down to their level and beat you with experience"
Sorry I can't remember the person who said it, but it definately wasn't me.

thecat

NSWMTB, Central Tableland MBC
Is life not a thousand times too short for us to bore ourselves?
Friedrich Nietzsche

The true man wants two things: danger and play. For that reason he wants woman, as the most dangerous plaything.
Friedrich Nietzsche

In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule.
Friedrich Nietzsche

FR Drew

Not a custom title.
I know it's a dig but this was a beautiful description of an unattractive girl

Only read this for the first time the other day.

"She was one of those unlucky young females who seem to have been created solely to boost the morale of their nearest competitors. Beside her, no other creature in a skirt could have felt hopeless. It might be kinder not to detail her specifications, but simply to say that for every apparently ultimate disaster in feminine architecture there must be something worse: and she was it."

Leslie Charteris: Trust the Saint, The Intemperate Reformer

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read" Groucho Marx

"Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life." Terry Pratchett

"So the Spice girls have reformed? Shit, the only time I would want to see Geri Halliwell draped in a Union Jack again is if she was killed in battle!" Frankie Boyle

"There are three kinds of people in the world. Those who can count and those who can't" George Carlin

"I've got the body of a man half my age. In my fridge" Frankie Boyle

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." Hunter S Thompson

"Sex education at my school was a muttered warning about the janitor" Frankie Boyle

"I'm tired of this back-slapping "Isn't humanity neat?" bullshit. We're a virus with shoes, okay? That's all we are." Bill Hicks

Only read this for the first time the other day.

"She was one of those unlucky young females who seem to have been created solely to boost the morale of their nearest competitors. Beside her, no other creature in a skirt could have felt hopeless. It might be kinder not to detail her specifications, but simply to say that for every apparently ultimate disaster in feminine architecture there must be something worse: and she was it."

Leslie Charteris: Trust the Saint, The Intemperate Reformer
way to make someone an hero...

smeck

Likes Dirt
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." Hunter S Thompson
Another HST gem

"Buy the ticket, take the ride", and

"He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man" (attributed to Dr Johnson though widely used by HST)

Last edited: