your kinda music

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
Just wanted to say I'm loving the hell out of the new Ra...sorry, Saboteurs album right now.

Zodiac

Squid
brakeless freecoaster by day
by night.
electro, hip hop, drum n bass.
Wow! Thats one really sexy set up man.

Wish mine was that good. Unfortunately mine only consists of 2x CDJ1000s, DJM09, 8' KRK Rokits and HD25 cans.

My music consists of pretty much mnml, tech-house, techno and prog with the odd electro house jam in there.

The shit I really enjoy listening to and playing is the dark twisted tech-house. Think Bodzin, Huntemann, Romboy, Oxia, Extrawelt etc.

naz

Criminally Inane
Wow! Thats one really sexy set up man.

Wish mine was that good. Unfortunately mine only consists of 2x CDJ1000s, DJM09, 8' KRK Rokits and HD25 cans.

My music consists of pretty much mnml, tech-house, techno and prog with the odd electro house jam in there.

The shit I really enjoy listening to and playing is the dark twisted tech-house. Think Bodzin, Huntemann, Romboy, Oxia, Extrawelt etc.
pfft thats pretty damn decent mmm rokits nothin like a yellow (snow) cone. love the mnml tech prog introspective glitch deep hand gurnin bleep n squeeks. you have good taste.

axertes

Likes Dirt
We should allow images as signatures. That way the people who wish to share their music taste can use those handy-dandy last.fm thingies thereby rendering the gazillion threads like this redundant.

gmmoto

Likes Dirt
Well these are just some of the songs i listen to...

1) What I've Done - Linken Park
2) Everchanging - Rise Against
3) Carrion - Parkway Drive
4) The Poison - Bullet For My Valentine
5) Behind Closed Doors - Rise Against
6) Hooked - Step Ahead

Anything Hardcore / Screamo / Rock orientered yes i too get called emo aswell so meh haha

Check out step ahead on there myspace there a small band from byron but there wicked good

pryaz

Likes Dirt
I ride skatepark and dirt jumps on my BMX
While I'm riding, my iPod's playing mostly:
Hilltop Hoods
Kid courageous
Zebrahead

DJT

Likes Bikes
^^^^ Now that is a line up ^^^^ SUPER SUCKERS , YEE HAA and X { rip ian rilen} now listen kiddies if you have to steal from your mum's purse , it's okay just this once just get there and pay respect to the ROCK !!!!

Last edited:

DJT

Likes Bikes
Ime the only Dh'er at my whole school.
The only one that races and the only one with an Expencive bike.

^^^ I dont know how you've coped being singled out as the only Dh'er at your whole school , and have an expencive bike . But this will only make you stronger in years to come and will give you the chance to help millions when you tell your story of extreme hardships.

skivi

Likes Dirt

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
quebec are splitting up, shattered i've never seen them play.
They are indeed. I saw them play at the Troubie up here when they did their final tour and it was a great show. Very personal and a lot of fun, they're a cool bunch of guys, too. Pity you missed seeing them ;)