Should you shave under your shorts

• Hairy like a bear is best

Votes: 68 59.6%
  • Smooth like a teflon pan is the go

Votes: 46 40.4%

• Total voters

MrZ32

Likes Dirt
Girls my general age like it kept nice and smooth. .. it may have been socially acceptable once upon a time but those days are gone. Also goes the other way with the girls keeping it kept.

Can't speak for the 40+ people... but well kept is where its at

pharmaboy

Eats Squid
Girls my general age like it kept nice and smooth. .. it may have been socially acceptable once upon a time but those days are gone. Also goes the other way with the girls keeping it kept.

Can't speak for the 40+ people... but well kept is where its at
Bloody pedophiles

MARKL

Eats Squid
Not fussed either way, for me it comes down to the preferences of whoever is sticking it in their mouth on a regular basis:high5:

nick82

Likes Bikes
I haven't been on Rotorburn for a few days, because I hadn't seen the last dh world cup race and didn't want to see the results. My biggest fear was I'd miss something like this, so far I'm pissing myself laughing.

oldstinky75

Likes Dirt
I'm a big fan of the razor. Not so much for the chaffing factor but for the tongue on balls action. And I need to set an example because whenever I dine at the Y I don't expect to find any hairs in my dinner. Hell, I've got standards!

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
I'm a big fan of the razor. Not so much for the chaffing factor but for the tongue on balls action. And I need to set an example because whenever I dine at the Y I don't expect to find any hairs in my dinner. Hell, I've got standards!
If your user name is a description of your good self, no amount of shaving is going to help.

Norco Maniac

Is back!
it's bad enough i get beard burn from my OH, i'd hate to get ball burn as well :yield:

ladies, if you MUST defuzz, shaving is NOT the answer. try an Epilady tho i recommend a few glasses of your favourite alcoholic anesthetic first.