Bargain buys thread

moorey

call me Mia
Nope. Wheels piling up like you wouldn’t fathom. I DO need another set of 160-170mm forks, but unless I find a set for $4.68, I’m shit outta luck :(

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
I know I should know better than to post this here..... but Pushys has Sponser Salty Nuts energy bars for 50c each. And who doesn't love Salty Nuts eh!! :rolleyes:

downunderdallas

Likes Bikes and Dirt

moorey

call me Mia
Mad not to. Even if perfect, postage on my frame would be the killer.
They still post frames free, I assume?

Mywifesirrational

I however am very normal. Trust me.
Not a massive bargain - pushys free shipping today and tomorrow, requires $30 worth of shit you don't need, great for those little things, maybe something to take the sting off not getting anything on valentines day from the mrs. Code: freeship

hungrytiger

Likes Dirt
Got a good deal on SRAM NX drivetrain from Merlin: NX Shifter, Derailleur, SRAM Chain and Sunrace 11-42 cassette for $195 delivered. Pretty good deal, I thought. It’s now time to move to 1x11 now its actually the same price as 1x1o :)

hungrytiger

Likes Dirt
Seems like they are not part of the sram geoblock. I have zee stuff on the hardtail and get on with it ok, but overall just prefer the sram shifter ergonomics. Makes more sense to have a system where you can keep index finger on the brakes whist shifting ( and commence controversy....).

creaky

XMAS Plumper
Seems like they are not part of the sram geoblock. I have zee stuff on the hardtail and get on with it ok, but overall just prefer the sram shifter ergonomics. Makes more sense to have a system where you can keep index finger on the brakes whist shifting ( and commence controversy....).
Oh dude ... you know that you can thumb forward the Shimano shifters just like the sram ones !!??? Only been able to do that for the last 10 years !!