Bargain buys thread

teK--

Eats Squid
Damn that is an awesome deal... If I had some spare coin I'd even buy some out of curiosity or for spare forks

moorey

call me Mia
Pass. All the best. You don’t reckon these are all made in same factory...then marked up 500% for spesh logo...and 70000% for Rafa (?) logo?

oliosky

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Then you’re a marketers dream :p
I know better than to keep arguing with some bloke who can’t get past 26” wheels and mediocre performing single pivot bikes from yesteryear.

To clarify:
- these bottles are made in the USA by specialized
- they have an extra finish internally that resists mould etc and your water doesn’t taste like plastic
- they are extra squeezy. More squeezy than the camelbak bottles.
- they are $10 each FFS.

moorey

call me Mia
He he. Just yanking your chain.

But guilty as charged. The mediocre bikes are still a lot more bike than I can manage ;)

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
He he. Just yanking your chain.

But guilty as charged. The mediocre bikes are still a lot more bike than I can manage ;)
I concur sir. It is never wise to have a bike that has more ability than yourself. Run out of excuses too quickly.

Makes you look bad at extreme riding like hopping down gutters (the road variety) and navigating 3m wide fire trails.

'If I had a 27.5 then I do that road gap with an unapproved helmet, bbbeettcchhenn, oh well.....'

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
Merlin has 10% discount on Rockshox at the moment and still ship to our fine land.

Yari RC = $550 shipped for example...