Newly Released Bikes General

rstim

Likes Dirt
Matt Simmonds (Cannondale Test Pilot) is going to be on one this year, he can definitely haul so it will be interesting to see how it goes
It was raced in the EWS by Matt Stuttard as a privateer quite successfully last year finishing 19th overall. I reckon they look nice and good value for the price too.

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas
Flow Mountain Bike have such a hard on for eMTBs. Also, how can Focus be selling more eMTBs than regular ones? Are Germans lazy fucks these days or are their normal mtbs just plain shit?

oliosky

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Flow Mountain Bike have such a hard on for eMTBs. Also, how can Focus be selling more eMTBs than regular ones? Are Germans lazy fucks these days or are their normal mtbs just plain shit?
People seem to need instant gratification and hate having to go through any struggle/effort to get good at anything. Its not just ze Germans. My local trails are full of emtb fuckwads preaching the whole "but i can ride further in the same time period" bullshit. You cunts arent riding harder though are ya? You're still portly fkn middle aged blokes who havent raised a sweat and skid, stiff armed, into every corner with your 30kg battery bikes. No amount of santa cruz "E" is gonna make up for your ineptidude and lack of moderate fitness. Just learn to pedal FFS.

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas
People seem to need instant gratification and hate having to go through any struggle/effort to get good at anything. Its not just ze Germans. My local trails are full of emtb fuckwads preaching the whole "but i can ride further in the same time period" bullshit. You cunts arent riding harder though are ya? You're still portly fkn middle aged blokes who havent raised a sweat and skid, stiff armed, into every corner with your 30kg battery bikes. No amount of santa cruz "E" is gonna make up for your ineptidude and lack of moderate fitness. Just learn to pedal FFS.
Tell us how you really feel

downunderdallas

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The biggest problem is that many of us ride both...ohhh the horror we are both emtb riders (lazy, ignorant useless) and proper mtb people..... so I guess it depends on what day you see me on the trails!

Nambra

Definitely should have gone to specsavers
No, it's horrid. Ugly bike personified. When the French get it wrong, they really get it wrong.
Imagine driving around with that Lapierre abortion on top of a Citroen... you’d almost want to drive it into the garage door.

Rob Roskopp didn’t seem overly enthusiastic about the Heckler in his PB interview with Mike Levy, unless he’d gassed up with a few cones beforehand?

Nambra

Definitely should have gone to specsavers
How to wreck an iconic bike name, shame on you Santa Cruz. :(
Agreed, perhaps SC is intentionally using the name to create a “spiritual” connection to somehow legitimise it. If so, it’s closer to a Bronson, but should have been given a new name regardless.

More generally, it seems that high end builds on bikes are now pushing the $20k mark more frequently - ebike or not. It’s out of control.