post up your bmx (s)

evilhoik

Squid
no real prblems except the springs are a little warped causing it to engage a little inconsistantly but i have a new set to go in i just cant be bothered:rolleyes:

mish

Likes Bikes
bike

hi
this is my ace of spades... still have to do a few more upgrades like new front wheel, slams, fly brakes. enjoy!!!1

Attachments

technoboy

Dirty Imports
no real prblems except the springs are a little warped causing it to engage a little inconsistantly but i have a new set to go in i just cant be bothered:rolleyes:
if you flattern the springs so there is more pressure on the axle it will catch heaps well..
I run heaps of slack in mine so it never engages all you need to do to ajust the slack is bend one of the leaf springs so its not as tight..
Hope that helps :)

top_dog

Likes Dirt
Haven't checked this thread for yonks, gotta defend the old girl;)

The Elf is a very out of date bmx mini racer (sprockets bike). Anyone over the age of 8 could break it so i wouldn’t be surprised if it weight shit all but I still think 4kg was an exaggeration....
I've been out of the BMX loop for ages, why is it out of date? My bike won the 13 years Australian Championships, and it didn't break...

What size is your elf (EXTRA LIGHT FRAME) my mate had a junior-expert, it was weightless, the velocity rims weight next to nothing i had them on my race bike. I belivie him
It's an expert. I'm not lying, I definelty remember it being 4kg.

bmx

Likes Bikes and Dirt
last time posted....

upgrades since;
-hubs and axel bolts polished like brand new
-dual odyssey 7Ka chrome
-odyssey path 1.85" rear tyre
-odyssey limited edition silver lever (i got brakes:D )
-odyssey linear slik
-dia-tech hombre's (got sick of evolvers)
-odyssey Jim C's in orange
-profile 12t rear cog
-my old norco 33t sprocket (going 30t)
-just have to put on my FSA pig in chrome

cracked frame, once again. getting it rewelded. gonna powdercoat it metallic orange, or just get a light blue Fit Series3. try more towards the S3.