Recent content by 6UL DV8

1. 6

finally ready: Fusion terminator

I like the squashed shock concept,well a smart friend made it sound good to me once when we were building a suspension frame,never finnished it to prove his theory unfortunatly.
  2. 6

hardtail of the Month April 07

If only that Kona had the 243s angles,I'd be in love.
  3. 6

Dual Suspension Bike of the Month April 07 *vote here!*

Had to go the Brooklyn. Wicked ride Watsy.If I didn't ride a Hardtail for everything I'd love to roll on a Brooklyn.Can't wait to see their new bikes this year.
  4. 6

NS n STP0

Tidy rides. The travel ajust is the best thing for hardtails ever.
  5. 6

forks for a dh hardtail

Five inches would be plenty but whatever gets your head angle to a lazy but not stupid slow steering.Depends also on sag. To much travel and sag will make the geometry to inconsistent.Good to see some other hardtail DHers about.
  6. 6

24 vs 26" wheels

Did a shop tell you that?
  7. 6

Kerry Packer's Death

I wonder what medical drugs wll get released now that he's not holding them back to manopolise the market.
  8. 6

Sold the sucker.

Huge price drop to $200.
  9. 6

Is OBR suitable for novice riders ??

It's a free world But I would suggest just doing woodford to Glenbrook or something. You should think about respecting others work and what affect the extra traffic and risk of your liability riding there will have on others. It is quite technical for a novice and I would not recomend it. Like...
  10. 6

Torpedo7 tool kit

It's a good base to start a tool collection from. Poorly made Taiwaneese tools, some have lasted me a while some not, even the broken tools got used at least a few times so yeah I reckon it's well worth it.
  11. 6

Sold the sucker.

Buy me buy me buy me B uy U nless M um P ays.
  12. 6

Gold top 888s SOLD

Item: Brand new 888s SOLD Location: Sydney Item Condition: Perfect. Reason for selling: Gonna run old forks +need the money. Price and price conditions: $1450. Extra Info: Fully ajustable rebound and compression dampening, etc. Pictures: SOLD SOLD SOLD payment pending
  13. 6

Haro werks DHR an Intense??

Sorry a bit off topic. Is Kenesis now American owned? They're a Taiwanese based company arn't they? Don't they make a large majority of our frames in Taiwan?
  14. 6

Sold the sucker.

Nsw NSW sorry. It's from a Giant but there's no bushes with it anyway.
  15. 6

Sold the sucker.

Irrelevant sorry.