Recent content by carbokid

1. C

FELT Breed

Ah Drats! Thanks for the info Danman89, I'll check online from OS. Although FELT does advertise that warranty is void if bought online:-(
  2. C

FELT Breed

Anyone know of any shops in sydney that sell Felt CX bikes, and have stock? Wanna check out the Felt Breed SSCX in the flesh.
  3. C

Highland Fling Anyone ?

Who won? Any results up yet?
  4. C

The 2010 Mont 24 Thread

Hey Fluff, can you imagine riding that first hill at Syd 24 on shire SS gearing if the weather is anything like last year:eek:
  5. C

The 2010 Mont 24 Thread

Yes my friend I'm looking forward to it:)
  6. C

Mogo Angry Doctor 100km entry FOR SALE

Sold Sold sold sold
  7. C

Mogo Angry Doctor 100km entry FOR SALE

I have my 100km entry for sale. Unfortunately I got injured. First in first served. 0414 909 969 anytime.
  8. C

Dirtworks 2009 100km/50km entry wanted!!

I have a 50km entry available I have a 50km entry available at cost price. Transfer will need to happen asap as 2 weeks pre race is cut off. 0414 909 969
  9. C

Dirt Works 2009 I need your ticket!

I have a 50km entry available My wife has bailed on the 50km and her entry is up for sale at cost. Will have to do it asap as transfers can't be done within last 2 weeks before race day. First to contact me gets it. 0414 909 969
  10. C

The Single Speed Thread

shire gearing Stick a 15t on the back with your 32t up front and you've got yourself shire gearing, stand up and smash it, you'll love it, trust me:D
  11. C

Mont 24hr

Banned!!!! What
  12. C

WSMTB/MWMTB Club Championships Presented by Pivot Cycles - October 19

you heading out TJB? Does any one know what time B grade kicks off?
  13. C

Post your Pub/Uni/Hack bike.

Agreed. The quiet failsafe drivetrain in the forest is awesome. 32x16 is the gear most people suggest as a starting point. I run 32x15 all the time and raced with that in the 50km at dirtworks which was perfect. Gonna try 32x16 at Mogo I think. Give the SS a go you'll love it!
  14. C

Post your Pub/Uni/Hack bike.

My Council Clean up Rig. My junkyard SS leading out the gearies at my local dirt crit. Frame off the council cleanup, wheels and cranks from the spares box. This is an older photo it now has new bars stem and V brakes(didn't trust the old cantis for the hills of dirtworks.)
  15. C

Highland Fling

In or Out I heard this morning the entries were sold out. I just checked out wild horizons and was able to enter no drama. Does that mean I'm an extra that may miss out or am i in?