Recent content by Dymalla

1. Dymalla

Boxxer Charger Damper available online?

NS Dynamics definitely have them in stock,,,,Give them a ring.
  2. Dymalla

2014 fox 32 140 talas problem and questions.

The 2014 Talas has a 22mm air piston as opposed to 28mm on older 32 talas. As an example, 100psi only yields 59lbs of force in the 14 talas compared to 95lbs force in the older unit The result is you need to run considerably higher pressure than the older talas units
  3. Dymalla

Avalanche Woodie stroke

Pretty sure your shock has a travel reducer. Avalanche have 5 different eyelet lengths to configure your desired eye to eye. The Woodie has a bladder rather than a IFP.....fill it up,cycle the air out, drop in the bladder, 150psi Can't help with oil but Silkolene Pro RSF5 would be a good...
  4. Dymalla

2014 RC4 vs Older Models

2014 RC4 has the 1/2inch shaft The new shock is a way more tuneable and stable shock than the previous units. FOX spent 4 years polishing the old turd no one seems interested in a potentially good upgrade. i'm puzzled
  5. Dymalla

midstroke support...explain

udi is on the money, as usual. A couple more thoughts on the subject. You can deal with a BUMP INPUT in a number of ways using the same amount of travel 1 / soft spring, higher compression settings 2 / medium spring, medium compression settings 3 / firm spring, lighter compression...
  6. Dymalla

Suspension alumni.....slightly longer rear shock??

An air can reducing spacer will do the trick. Reduces travel and e to e the same amount. Try Aaron at NS DYNAMICS.
  7. Dymalla

Hey all! Is a 'large' Demo too big for me?

I'd have to say that a large is probably too big as well. I'm about the same height, maybe a bit taller and I ride a 2011 Demo in Medium. The cockpit on Demo's is really quite big so even on the Medium I've got plenty of room to move around. My friend has a Large one and I'd ridden it a couple...
  8. Dymalla

2011 world champs Champéry - Switzerland

does anybody know if freecaster is showing the juniors? it should start in at 7 our time but the live feed says it does not start till 10 anyone have any confirmation on them showing juniors? thanks
  9. Dymalla

DH 2012 Commencal Supreme DH V3

Why weren't you at Toowoomba Nic?
  10. Dymalla

Nah haven't ridden it yet. Will probably have a go next weekend though and see how my collar bone is. This is my second set of these brakes, the first set I didn't get direct off Formula and they were good for a while but I'm pretty sure they got contaminated and the bleed in them was never...
  11. Dymalla

It is indeed a 5spd cassette. Only weighs 110g too =)
  12. Dymalla

Added the build list. Did you wanna know something about the brakes or just wanted to know what the brakes were? =)
  13. Dymalla

Had this lying around for about a month now, just havent been able to ride it because I've got a broken collar bone! Build: Wheels: Stans ZTR Flow Rims on Hope Pro 2's and DT Revolution spokes Forks: Boxxer Teams with an Avalanche cartridge in them and a Hope Integrated Stem/Clamp Bars...
  14. Dymalla

Cane Creek IS headset bearings in 'Campy' style 45x45 headtube?

Is it long, low, slack, and BLUE. I've just had the same problem. I sourced some 45x45x41.8 then struggled to find a crown race to suit. RITCHEY make a pile of drop-in integrated campy-style,probably your easiest option. Hope that helps.
  15. Dymalla

Yet More SID issues

Sounds like a rebound shaft head o-ring. No lockout because your damping oil is in your lowers, hence reduced travel. Try undoing the footbolt on the damper side a few turns, whack with a soft mallet, drain excess oil. Now check your travel, it should have returned. If so it's just the...