Recent content by GR8M8

1. G

The You Yangs Thread

Youies is open again
  2. G

The You Yangs Thread

Who's book of rules have you got? You need to give way to descending riders.
  3. G

The You Yangs Thread

It's open, I've ridden there the last two days. Tracks are in great shape, it's hard to see that a big dump hit the place.
  4. G

The You Yangs Thread

I was there late yesterday & this morning. Now I can eat more!
  5. G

The You Yangs Thread

Best front tyre for the youies XC G'day Guys, what do you all run while there in dry conditions. I'm using Racing Ralphs with 30psi at the moment & feel like the front wheel is going to wash out at any time. Would love a more confidence building tyre. Cheers, Geoff.
  6. G

NSW SOLD cn7701 9sp dura ace/xtr chain

If you can get more, then how much for two delivered to 3213. Thanks.
  7. G

EARPHONES MEGATHREAD - All questions on earphones for riding asked and answered here

Good earphones for riding? I could only find old discussions about this topic. I cannot find a pair that eliminate the wind noise. Suggestions would be appreciated.
  8. G

not your average all mountain vid

Thanks for posting that. Amazing!
  9. G

VIC Have You Seen It? You Yangs Yowie Saturday 6th October, 15km, 33km, 66km, 99km

Yes please. Just finished a great ride out there this morning, the place is in great shape. You wouldn't know that there was a big event there on Saturday. Well done to all that cleaned up, hopefully I may be able to help next time.
  10. G

VIC Have You Seen It? You Yangs Yowie Saturday 6th October, 15km, 33km, 66km, 99km

I went well, averaged 168bpm, really happy I could ride at that intensity. I beat some others, others beat me. I really enjoyed how well it was organised & how friendly everyone was. I'm not asking for other categories, and I'm not looking for external rewards. I would just like the ages...
  11. G

age results I also would love to see the ages added to the results. Would make it a lot more interesting. Thanks to all that made it a great experience.
  12. G

bike computers whats good?

Ilove the Garmin Foreunner 310xt
  13. G

VIC 2012 INTERwinter Series . 4 races, 4 clubs. May 13, June 3rd, July 8th and August 8th

Unfortunately Cressy is too dangerous for me without wearing full armor. I rode down four times over the weekend & decided I didn't have the confidence to ride it hard. Yes I know I could walk the difficult parts (for me) but I like to race a race not just endure one. On my 3rd trip down I hit a...
  14. G

Core Stability, a neuroscience approach

Great reading, thanks for your effort.