Recent content by Gruntled

1. Gruntled

J3's and J5's

Just for the record, Captain Sensible might have been on this forum before. I already know you appreciate my postings, nor, of course, his. Ah the simple pleasure of using three commas with three words. I shall return to being sensible and cease my drunken-boken-boned rantings. Cheers, Dude.
  2. Gruntled

Michael Jackson Dead

Sing along ala South Park... " Have you ever been up my wishing tree, Where we can dance and sing and dream, ......... Chick-a-pee-salsa, Oooooh-hoooooo- Showmore....." RIP Jacko. (although cardiac arrest is such a common mans road to heaven; wouldn't choking on a plastic nose...
  3. Gruntled

FOUND Been found im enthused!!!!!!!

Yay for Mayo! That's awesome you have found it mate! Catch ya soon...
  4. Gruntled

new tld gear. seriously WTF

Sadly it wasn't almost for me. I just threw up on my balls.
  5. Gruntled

DH 2009 team dh (A-line) Now with vid

Look forward to seeing that "flying spaghetti monster" in person before I make a judgement on it's bendy fashioning ;) Anyway: You'll ride it damn fast regardless of how it looks!
  6. Gruntled

DH Rotecccc

Put ya shirt on, ya poof. We should go for a roll soon (if you dress yourself).
  7. Gruntled

Gnarcore??

Gnarcore is Hardcore, but for gnarly hardcore mofo's like me, punk. Don't confuse it with Gnawchord, which is what rats do immediately prior to electrocution.
  8. Gruntled

Injurys

No, don't tell me you've done that just after recovering from your broken elbow? Man, you're as bad a me.
  9. Gruntled

What is rotorburn?

Never mind the silly posts above. Rotorburn is what happens when pro DH riders go really fast. As they reach terminal velocity the air pressure combined with friction results in a tremendous amount of heat. There is a photo of Sam Hill somewhere in which you can see his rotors have become...
  10. Gruntled

XTReme Dream Banshee Scythe

I was a bit worried too, but I've had the kit for a year now on different frames. I gave it all a beating on my DHR without any problems. It all still feels just like new, even after bending the shifters on a big stack and hammering the crap out of it in general. I really recommend the XTR...
  11. Gruntled

dhx air for freeride bike

Mudmav, I would leave the DHX Air out of the equation. If you really want an air shock go for the Roco. I got rid of my DHX Air long ago because of its lack of mid stroke compression and inability to handle either small bumps if set stiff, or big hits if set soft. I custom tuned the thing and...
  12. Gruntled

XTReme Dream Banshee Scythe

I finally put my XTR cranks on the Scythe, completing the XTR groupset. It's now a rockin 36lb or a touch over 16kg. Just need to get the shock Push'd and she's a dream bike, at least for what I want :D
  13. Gruntled

Sydney Uni Bike Soc

I go to USyd, but I try and spend as little time as possible in that ugly hole, so prob won't attend beer drinking sessions. I'd gladly join up as a number though if it would help.
  14. Gruntled

Deletion is needed mods!

You said it Mayo :D
  15. Gruntled

Yes, Farkin has changed its name to Rotorburn

Thank fark for Rotorburn. Much better, Scott, for so many farkin reason. Two thumbs up!