Recent content by jimtron83

1. J

STOLEN 2014 specialized stump jumper evo, Melbourne

Might be worth checking out if this is your bike........ http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/mount-martha/bicycles/specialized-stumpjumper-fsr/1060714904 Samuel Joyce 0475473332
  2. J

VIC [SOLD] Trek 4100 Alpha Aluminium

How much does it weigh and where abouts are you? Cheers :)
  3. J

Lysterfield MTB Park Trail Building

Cheers Olly. If I'm not working I'll be helping out :)
  4. J

Lysterfield MTB Park Trail Building

When will the nest trail building session be? Haven't rode in ages, but keen to help rebuild. Cheers :)
  5. J

Eildon VDHS Rd1 - Bay 13 Highlights Video

Awesome footage fellas, I wish I could of been there. Me thinks I need to get myself a downhill bike and get back into it
  6. J

maldon dh

October 10th Check the watering hole part of the forum
  7. J

Training rides for old dudes?

How full on is Maldon? My first ever 2 D.H runs were on my trance on the valley run. Every B and C line I could find. I then grabbed a Glory and ran the other track first up with the comment of "if your going fast enough then jump the creek" before the boys took off. "WTF". Trust me if I...
  8. J

There is no such thing as too much body armour!!!!! Directions for Maldon are: Get on the Calder fwy and follow it till the Castlemaine turnoff. Go throug Castlemaine following all the signs to Maldon. Drive through Maldon, when you get past all the shops drive a bit further and you will see...
  9. J

Hi Rob. Come out to the Maldon shuttle day this 10th Oct and meet a few of us more mature (old farts). I,ll be on my silver S.C Bullit taking all the B lines.
  10. J

Bendigo Downhill Crew

I'm here at Maldon, where are you guys?
  11. J

Bendigo Downhill Crew

Come on guys don't leave me hanging. I don't wanna drive an hour to find that there's no one there.
  12. J

LBS joy

This is just a shout out for some AWESOME service That I have received from RIVIERA CYCLES in Bairnsdale over the last Month. I've been running school MTB trips up there for the last month and Gary has come up with the goods every time. Broken chain/derailer no probs give me an hour, Any cool...
  13. J

Bendigo Downhill Crew

Hey Guys im wondering if this is still going ahead and if there was room for me to come along as well. Have a 14 bike trailer i could probably bring as well if needed.
  14. J

Schoolies 2011 - The MTB Way

Are you really still at school??? Did your mum hack into your account??? Thats the sort of response Id expect from someone a bit more worldly. You can get on the piss any night you want and pick up skirt, a trip O.S is what It's all about. Besides you can still drink and pick up, You just...
  15. J

yup

Spend a bit more and get new. The 2010 Giant models are going super cheap at the Moment. Thats on top of a cheap bike to start with especcially for what you get. Think sub 2grand for a great dually (trance 2) or a glory for about $3,500.