Recent content by lounge lizard

1. lounge lizard

FOUND Wheel-front

Found a front wheel a while ago at a manly dam parking spot, when down there to ride with a mate. Left a note and took the wheel, after we had done a couple of laps. My mate took it home with him and we expected for the owner to contact him. Just spoke to him on the phone and we...
  2. lounge lizard

FOUND electronic device

Found an electronic device at Stromlo on the weekend, if you lost one out there before Saturday arvo, pm me and you can get it back. cheers LL
  3. lounge lizard

The Single Speed Thread

Straight to the heart of the matter...........:single_eye:
  4. lounge lizard

The Self Sufficient Bike Camping Thread.

Speaking of couches on wheels in case anyone hasn't seen it before............ http://http://www.bikeforest.com/cb/cb.php
  5. lounge lizard

No fear mate, when i unvelcro my backside from the lounge, it does get put on a real bike seat, nice blog by the way...
  6. lounge lizard

Wassa "I can just hear it at Stromlo. "Which way do I lean?" "The same as me!" "... but I'm not around the corner yet and you are already two corners and a tabletop ahead!" .........I sooo want to give that recumbent a go (@ stromlo) for the sheer bloodsport aspect of it..........
  7. lounge lizard

Yes it is...... because a 1 : 1 Single speed ratio looks so uncool........
  8. lounge lizard

The Self Sufficient Bike Camping Thread (with or without Green Ginger wine or Spoons or small child?). A little overnighter to Mount Vincent we did, upon a small childs request for an adventure...........
  9. lounge lizard

Jokes Thread.

Eh.........go easy on Dyslexic's..... They're Teople Poo..........
  10. lounge lizard

Cascades Trail / Ingeegoodbe track / Nine mile fire trail / Barry way loop

Found the thread you were talking about..some good recent info.. thanks Might plan a spring trip..........:D
  11. lounge lizard

Cascades Trail / Ingeegoodbe track / Nine mile fire trail / Barry way loop

I was cruising google earth the other day, and saw this series of trails up in the snowys, and i started to wonder... It looks like a fairly do-able loop, i remember reading somewhere about the possibility of riding it as a 2-3 day spring ride. With either a car shuffle or a long bit of road...
  12. lounge lizard

And another one.... Capital Punishment 100

No training (not enough anyway) rain, and a lingering flu have conspired against me Capital punishment 100 entry up for grabs......best offer......... pm me........
  13. lounge lizard

2010 Careflight Woodford to Glenbrook

You enter her as well, I've done this twice now with my young bloke, not sure if its necessary but he gets a buzz out of getting his own number and time etc........ A word of advice too...shinpads......you'd be amazed at how many stones a bke tyre can throw up at speed......saves some tears.
  14. lounge lizard

Capital Punishment is GO

Any one else have trouble opening their saved eticket? I cant seem to open mine......and can't find a program to open it either I'm number 720...so its filling up..
  15. lounge lizard

Capital Punishment - AROC Shambles!

I remember the definition of insanity being something about ....doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result........ But i keep on checking the Aroc page...................................