Recent content by Lukeflow1

1. L

Totems!

Well, are you a light rider or a heavy rider? If you are light totems would be fine. If not go the boxxers, boxxers aren't heavy...
  2. L

Big jumps in Vic

This place near werribee isn't 40acres or whatever it's called is it?
  3. L

New to Victoria

Try an hour and 30 minute drive.
  4. L

You Yangs MTB Park

Is track 10 going to be closed this week?
  5. L

Cressy Climb Fastest Times

username:Lukeflow1 name:Luke time:2:55 bike:Commencal mini dh It was just about the last run of the day and my legs were knackered, so should be able to take a fair bit of time off that.
  6. L

26" Beginner Dirt or Park - SILLYWABBIT vs. EXCALIBUR

I wanna go down to torquay this week, i wanna hit the big table line it looks awesome..
  7. L

26" Beginner Dirt or Park - SILLYWABBIT vs. EXCALIBUR

edit: I didn't notice that one hander until now.. Kizz can do them i beleive Hopefully me n Kyran should get down to the torquay jumps this week so we will play ya
  8. L

Reign X or Glory 8?

My mate recently got a reign x, and he is really happy.He went for the reign because it is light and he is only like 50kg so he doesn't need alot of travel, he is riding downhill by the way. I would go the reign, I have also heard the geo on the reign x is better for downhill.
  9. L

Who's watching Schladming live?

Yeah its pretty good quality, but mine does puase maybe every 30 seconds or something.
  10. L

Apollo Bay MTB Park

Does anyone know when the place will be re-opened and some ride days willl appear? Cheers Luke
  11. L

You Yangs MTB Park

Yeah i know what you mean, the big pile of rocks off to the left just before the landing. They do seem quite pointless and plain dangerous.
  12. L

AUS Canberra Worlds - What you need to know

For those of you that will not be attending the event, freecaster are doing live coverage, so we can all cheer in front of our computers like the nerds we all are. Details will be posted shortly. Fuel tv on foxtel are also showing the event, I know they have it on at 2:00pm sunday afternoon so...
  13. L

The 4x set up?

Wade! For the forks I reckon some nice light cross country forks or marzocchi have a 4x fork I think, i dunno how they go though. Yeah just try and keep it nice n light so u can pull it up and throw it round easily.
  14. L

You yangs bandages or glory

Yeah he did, riding downhill makes him a bit shakey.
  15. L

You yangs bandages or glory

This is a video of me down bandages or glory at the you yangs. On my hardtail by the way. Here it is:http://vimeo.com/6098749