Recent content by Mammy

1. M

GT Avalanche build

Good luck with the rebuild. Glad to see another GT being resurrected.
  2. M

The Photo Snob Thread

Lovely shot. Feel as if they're about to bust into Bohemian Rhapsody at any time! How long ago this was taken?
  3. M

The Vintage Mountain Bike Thread.

Cheers, Any idea whether you can get an adapter that doesn't require mucking about with the rear hub?
  4. M

I'm rebuilding my San An for trail riding, replaced the Boxxers with White Bros and Cook E cranks will go in place of the MRP/RaceFace drivetrain. Any thoughts as to whether to go disc brakes or Magura HS22s?
  5. M

:friendly_wink:
  6. M

lol, scotch that; just found a virtually new SDG Comp ti in red.
  7. M

I'd be willing to pay a quarter of the seller's asking price for the Bel Air saddle, if it were titanium railed and the red sides are kevlar. Would be swell on my San Andreas v1.
  8. M

Anyone interested in a ball burnished 14.5" Zaskar frame with underside U-brakes? Pretty good condition, with all threads intact. no dents. It was going to be a build for the missus but she prefers my Gary Fisher. I'll post up pics when i get some time.
  9. M

What saddle do you swear by?

Specialized have it spot on for my arse: I have S-Works Romin and Toupe and they're by far the most cody saddles I've owned. Surprising considering the Toupe is the lightest seat i've had as well, at 145gms.
  10. M

Post your Roadie

Cheers! PS, bought the bike without saddle as I have an Arione R1 on order. The Gobi was slapped on for the sake of a quick pic. May explain the slap-dash placement of it. :)
  11. M

Post your Roadie

Though the frame is a 51, these TMRs are sized larger than their usual fare. But from what I can tell from my first ride (about 2 hrs) it feels very comfortable, with no limbs feeling stretched or locked.
  12. M

Post your Roadie

Why not eh? :D I would have gone the full monty on Durace Di2 if i wasn't converting my dually to XX1; only so much funds at a time...
  13. M

Post your Roadie

First ever roadie for me; probably a bit of overkill, but fuck it, why not. EDIT: better pic with correct saddle...
  14. M

ABC TV wanting your thoughts...

Liked. 10 char
  15. M

Solid build, nice one. Are those Onza ti?