1. NICK ATKINS

NSW 2015 pivot phoenix medium Now SOLD

Bump price drop
  2. NICK ATKINS

Still got this beast. Make an offer
  3. NICK ATKINS

which dhf

21mm rims are fine with 2.5 all the older mavic dh rims like deemax 721/729 were only 22mm and 2.5 dhf fit fine. Sure if you need a new rim get something wider but if you feel like the extra width of the 2.5 will help go for it.
  4. NICK ATKINS

Bike insurance

Just got my self a nice shiny new whip and got me thinking has any got their bike insured? Who did you got with and what have they been like to deal with?
  5. NICK ATKINS

now 1500
  6. NICK ATKINS

Pivot Phoenix Alloy (2012) Derailleur Hanger

Ive got a spare if your still chasing one
  7. NICK ATKINS

Item: 2015 pivot phoenix medium ( i am 6ft and fits nice) Location: glenbrook nsw Item Condition: Used, great condition lots of new bits Reason for selling: new rig Price and price conditions: $1,500 (no i will not take 1000) Extra Info: comes with angle set headset, short and long dropouts (can...
  8. NICK ATKINS

NSW sold

sold skmfdabvkamdfb
  9. NICK ATKINS

Post your All MTN/Funduro hardtail

Anyone run a ragley blue pig using 26?
  10. NICK ATKINS

Thanks guys. Liking the lookmof the ns. Anyone had a bit of time on one how do you find it?
  11. NICK ATKINS

Can you still get a decent 26 inch frame that can take a 150mm fork or has everything gone 650? Or someone got an old ragley pig they want to part with?
  12. NICK ATKINS

VIC Sold

would you split? keen on frame.
  13. NICK ATKINS

Downhill & Freeriders

hey guys. This article was in the penrith press reguarding blue mountians trails http://penrith-press.whereilive.com.au/sport/story/londonderry-mountain-bike-champion-forced-to-travel-to-the-central-coast/. If you could please have your say it might help move things on a little. thanks nick.
  14. NICK ATKINS

Motorbike Appreciation Thread

Hey guys. After seeing nerfs post i thought i should post my 1950 bsa bantam which i restored for my year 12 major work for automotive. finished bike- the power plant- what i started with-
  15. NICK ATKINS

Post your GT DHI thread! Or any GT for that matter

awsome bikes just watch for cracks. heres my old one