Recent content by RevellBikes

1. RevellBikes

What are you listening to NOW?

Where yah from - Drapht
  2. RevellBikes

Skate Park Sesh

atherton is a alright park, went there a couple of months ago with a mate. Might come up again some time. Ill pm you if we do
  3. RevellBikes

ELEMENTS Gordonvale FMX, DH

hahaha i know half of you little punks, put some actual riding in it, well more then just creek jumping and donuts.
  4. RevellBikes

'09 BMX Games

the van look sick yowie power!!! shame bout the side tho
  5. RevellBikes

F.A.R.K comp is over

Hmm ill go and try get one tommorow if the rain hold outs.
  6. RevellBikes

INSANE/chilled Elsterwick session

Post the vid up.
  7. RevellBikes

2008 Mazda BT-50 / Ford Ranger 4x4 ute

Ive heard from a few people now that if you throw a bucket of water over the bonnet of a BT-50 they wont start?:confused:
  8. RevellBikes

4", no crossbar

Id like to look at some specs of those bars, look like aktarus bars. If they are anything like them they wont be wide which is understandable.
  9. RevellBikes

.:ns capital:.

You could lose another kilo pretty much if you cut your steer tube down and still be able to turndown, a mate turndowns my bike and its only got like 2.5 cm of spacers if that even and a top load stem. If you want your bars to sit that high just cut your steer tube down and run some 5 inch S&M...
  10. RevellBikes

The riding thread.

wrote my car of yesterday, pretty devoed.. shit happens bikes my best friend again now:D hahaha
  11. RevellBikes

Local jumps

Sorry but that wasnt a turndown. Fun looking jumps tho
  12. RevellBikes

post up your bmx (s)

flippet knows what hes talking about, that would look good. purple + orange = yuck-a-dooo
  13. RevellBikes

Pro Riders Rigs....

Sorry man but I think that strength to weight ratio stuff is bull shit, My bike weights 11.2 kilos and was lighter untill I snapped/cracked my underboss stem and poped my light tubes and its still tough as fuck. And thats with no Ti and it has argyles on it. You just need to look into what...
  14. RevellBikes

Big bike checks that you fancy.

pattdawwggsss knows where its at!!!!! :cool:
  15. RevellBikes

Youtube/videogoogle/etc bmx video thread

ahh god dammitt!!! hahahahaha!! loved it