Recent content by smiff123

1. smiff123

Project Car / Motorbike thread. Let's see 'em.

I picked myself a little water cooled GLD the other day and this is it's story thus far. Got it home and started to dismantle to see what the damage was. The first thing I did was rub back the bonnet and prime that. With that dont I took the front grill and bumber off to do the...
  2. smiff123

Do I play God and kill three Fox puppies?

Contact the RSPCA or another wildlife control agency and they will catch and dispose of them. That is the most humane way.
  3. smiff123

What are you listening to NOW?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfPgj9yu3YY
  4. smiff123

Project Car / Motorbike thread. Let's see 'em.

Im venturing into this thread again hoping not to get abused again because I have a few questions. Does anyone know what I can do to fix this? Im completely out of ideas. Window trim thats falling apart: It also has really pointy edges where paint is coming off: Does anyone...
  5. smiff123

DH My Morphine

Hate it when my power is absorbed by my derailer. :confused:
  6. smiff123

DH The new white.

7. smiff123

Inspirational songs to help Jared Graves, win stuff!

Cliche song. Dio - Holy diver. (If you have to you can use the kill switch version) Bar the 1 minute 20 intro of wind swirling. Dio: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuVfrLh9Oz4 Kill switch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jUkkhs3NCE Oh oh maybe Black sabbath - Iron man. (Because its fully sick...
  8. smiff123

Cage for a station wagon?

They just dont know you have to be on this side for it to be death proof. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
  9. smiff123

scariest thing that has happened at your work

Amen to that. At my maccas there is footage of one of our managers jumping out of the drive through window and chasing a car down the street for throwing a cheese burger at him. And another one of the same guy pulling a mouthy customer over the counter and pining him on the ground haha.
  10. smiff123

Dh team, glory or ecd.

Hey. Im getting a new dh frame. Second hand, but not sure what to get. I have narrowed it down to: ECD, Glory and new norco dh team. Please give me a hand. Im quite fond of racing.
  11. smiff123

Dh frame

URGENT! Item: DH frame Location: Hobart will pay post Price and conditions: Max $1000 Extra info: ECD, Orange, Glory, V10, Morewood anything race.
  12. smiff123

Subby, MkII.

Lookin flippin sweet toff. Score 2/1 to toff. He has the camera gear and a sweet ht but i got the dh bike.
  13. smiff123

VIC Downhill frame

Pm sent...................
  14. smiff123

Computer build

say wha?? Can anyone else help?
  15. smiff123

Computer build

Ok so I got a bit of money for christmas and im wanting to build a computer up. What would be a good build for a gaming computer for $1000 or less. I dont need a monitor, mouse or keyboard. So a list of parts would be good. Cheers in advance guys and gals.