Search results

1. roasted

attn: Farkin musical elite + metal nerds

Not the biggest fan, but I would say check out Chaosphere and Nothing.
  2. roasted

The "Rant" Thread - Get It Off Your Chest...

I hope you hit a tree while doing that. So what? You could fucking kill someone! Ooooh sorry mr. "I'm more important cause my family came over on a boat slightly earlier." Get into your fucking SS ute with all your 'we're full fuck off' bullshit and gas yourself.
  3. roasted

I asked Doug for a photo of it on his blinged out scooter, but I got that instead. The fact that he has both a Lemmy figuring, + a vespa and sidecar figurine on hand for such shenanigans is still fairly awesome.
  4. roasted

Can't you see the sarcasm dripping off that post?
  5. roasted

No, it's because your posting is a pain to read and you display a general lack of maturity.
  6. roasted

What got you into riding your bike?

Bought a skate mag in 1997 that had an issue of AMB packaged with it - featured the amazing Yuri Minki and the Santa Cruz Tazmon I think. kept riding my gemini crapper in the woods with a mate, not really paying attention to what was going and started doing 'freeride shit bro' after seeing...
  7. roasted

Jay, post something that pisses you off hey. I hate that if I am sick work effectively forces me to come in so they can see for themselves. This resulted in me vomiting four times in the toilets at work today, and having to wait five hours before I could go home. I work in a kitchen, and that...
  8. roasted

Stop derailing my thread, who is coming for beers? Relifting metalness of thread with a picture of a lemmy figurine on a vespa. image courtesy of Doug Defence
  9. roasted

Gorilla Biscuits Aus tour Yeeeeeeew

Will not be going. Most average, namedropped 'oldschool' hardcore band imo. Some cool songs but not abrasive enough for my tastes.
  10. roasted

Shoot me then, bigot. I'm glad jesse helms is dead, the racist, sexist, homophobic cunt. Sarah Palin is an unattractive whore.
  11. roasted

Four'n Twenty magic salad plate

Alternatively you could eat your (real) salad, save your money and lead a somewhat healthier lifestyle?
  12. roasted

who is in a band?

Im doing a couple of things at the moment. one is a hardcore band called Population Control. Basically us aping the Gordon Solie Motherfuckers as hard as we can. Jammed once, just need to lay vocals down on a demo before we put songs up anywhere. Our drummer is a genius songwriter and har...
  13. roasted

Jack Black started death metal, man
  14. roasted

Yes, actually. What sort of style is he/she keen on playing? ad is as follows:
  15. roasted

Who is going to Carcass in sydney next week? There are really shitty supports (Daysend) so I'm really keen on knocking back a few brews in order to be nicely lubed when Carcass come on. Any takers?
  16. roasted

Most Brutal Song Lyrics?

well aware that you are talking about the game, but: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGZrOrBoadQ B_s might remember this performance
  17. roasted

Most Brutal Song Lyrics?

Some of their songs are ok, but on the whole Anal Cunt kinda sucks. And Seth Putnam is actually a massive dickhead in reality as well. At least he has enough of a sense of humour to pay himself out post coma, but any respect I had went for him when he turned up on then doorstep of the house I...
  18. roasted

Most Brutal Song Lyrics?

Whats wrong with the record player? Motor gone? Aus Rotten - Tuesday May 18th, 1993: A day in the life of a never ending war the killing still continues for more than fifty years before by the time the war has ended a new one's just begun modern day is just the same no war is ever won you'd...
  19. roasted

Most Brutal Song Lyrics?

Getting crusty there RCOH. Countless creatures kept to die,bash their brains to find out why, electric shock induces stress void of results are these tests. IT hasn't helped us in the past, so why do you make their suffering last, of course its cause you're getting-rich you don't care for life...
  20. roasted

Most Brutal Song Lyrics?

LOL Parkway Drivel are not emo, but thats just me being an elitist really. Not good in any sense of the word though. Brutal lyrics are a joke, but the best ones imo are macabre ones for their odd sense of humour and the fact that they are based entirely on irl murders. JEFFREY JOINED THE ARMY...