Search results

1. S

.Stair Gaps.

stair gap Mmmmm much to learn me thinks! Love this Urban sh*t ! Big steps of stairs full hammer , go on! Fall off! Laugh and do it all again! Stinkydan
  2. S

2001 Stinky

Has anyone done the upgrade on the rear of a 2001 Stinky. I know it only gives 1-1.5 extra but like some info from anyone that has done it already and what was required Stinkydan
  3. S

city rides

weekly rides Next one , the new boys there! Can't wait , quick question, does anyone wear f/f helmets? I don't normally but do if going abit crazy , just saved me aswell! Dan
  4. S

What's your choice of brake?

good brakes My hayes comps , goodrigde lines , 8" rotors. The best, the feel you get from them is great. Wouldn't change for anything, stops on a dime and pretty much hassle free so far. Not cheap but worth it. Easy
  5. S

It makes you want to cry.

new parts etc I know how you feel. I had a new helmet airbrushed with an awesome design. It cost me 2weeks wages , alot of overtime and i had to wait a long time to get it finished. I picked it up from the shop, totally over the moon with it , really full on design and looked the biz. Just as...
  6. S

Worms! Beware!

So shit happens right? So i shouldn.'t be suprised to stuff my shoulder up , jumping the steps on coogee beach late one night. I should not also be suprised that a guy at work decided to hit me on the head with a 4 lb hammer! Okay shit happens! So laid up , watching my new kranked 5 dvd , i...
  7. S

Queens Park , East Sydney

queens park I drive past alot and saw the rocks and nice steep trans , just thought.......as you do , maybe too many Freeride DVD's i think! I did notice a large dirt jump a while ago , still there? Need a place nearby to practise om my jumps and drops , i'm crap at both but somehow pull shit...
  8. S

Help req , coogee bay based freerider needs riding budies

Test time! shame about missing tonights ride , couldn't get out of things and really fancied a thrash and meeting some of the other guys. Saying that my neck should be abit more bendable by next time you're all out. Damn those steps! Got to say the tyres look the biz on the doublewide rims ...
  9. S

Sydney City Rides

weekly rides Being the new boy i have a question. Do you all meet up in the same spot each time , at about the same time? Big prob with so many people doing so many things. Why not make the meeting place more of a general hang out. Turn up on any given night at 7 and see what happens. Say...
  10. S

Good Jumping forks.

forks some 2001 Z5's , black/bronze tubes , 5" travel ,v good condition.? Just a thought! See sales forum regards stinkdan
  11. S

WTB: hayes 6" rotor and any rotor bolts

hayes rotor got one ! well got 2 actually. $20 +post or $30 +post for both. Stinkydan
  12. S

avids cable discs

brakes I have some deore cable discs with Avid levers. All there with 6 '" rotors. Interested $50 plus postage Stinkydan
  13. S

Queens Park , East Sydney

Anyone ride there? I pass the place on the way to physio and it looks like there may be some good lines.
  14. S

Sydney (East) Riders

Thrashing the city and suburbs Hi , names danny, i'm 30 and live in Coogee. Ride a Kona Stinky (Nicely tricked), into freeride /street / downhill. Desparatly need to catch up with like minded folk who can show me the local trials , etc and help push my biking skills abit. Need some regular...
  15. S

Fox RC rear shock wanted

I'm looking at an upgrade for the back of a 2001 Stinky. I require a n RC in good condition to help the old girl out!
  16. S

Help req , coogee bay based freerider needs riding budies

I need some mates into freeride / street/ downhill etc. Ride a nice Kona stinky . Pretty good rider , enjoy just thrashing around and having a laugh but need someone to push me along. Please , feed up of riding around alone.