Search results

1. T

Unacceptable Drunken Behaviour at DH Race

Hahah maybe ur all jealous coz you're not old enough to buy grog
  2. T

sold. please remove

bike frame hey dude Im fair keen on buying that frame can i offer you 120? i live in northbridge so i could pick it up anytime. let me kno as im very interested in buyin it. email me at timhannes@hotmail.com if you want my mob num or need to reach me. cheers
  3. T

19/9/04 North Sydney Ride

NOrth sydney is too small theres more shit in chatswood
  4. T

Scrutiny or not.. Wed night ride 21/7/04 (SYD)

yeah im getting sickof the social heirarchy and infighting that has evolved within the ride itself, im quite happy to sit and ride but if someone is gonna give me lip for getting split up from the group im not gonna sit back and take like a bitch, im gonna give some back. and as for misbehaving...
  5. T

Squid im not gonna dicksize with u coz we all have our talents, i just called u a poser, thats it, so why dont you just take it on the chin and get over it
  6. T

seriously squid i have met noone more in need of a blowjob than u... and thats not an offer
  7. T

yeah sounds like a plan, maybe u can try and learn how to pedal while ur at it, remember it goes left right left right but i wasnt referring to u, stooge, more squid and few others come to mind,meh i dont give a shit, its just when i get slammed for getting split up with the main...
  8. T

yeah uve got a point naz, but i was referring to the posers that have become the sydney city farkin riders u shit me to tears
  9. T

dude i understood none of that
  10. T

u pussies just need to pull ur head out of ur asses and fukken ride, seriously wtf do u think u r? U complain about all these little kids coming along on city rides and ruining it, but if it wasnt for them looking up to you and giving you props for hopping gutters u'd still be at home using left...
  11. T

bring it on bi-atch
  12. T

crappiest ride ever
  13. T

Syndey City Ride Monday 19th

yeah i just got a pimp new rigid fork for my roast so i might show, it all depends on the weather though and that aint lookin good, so yeeeahh http://www.bom.gov.au/cgi-bin/wrap_fwo.pl?IDN10064.txt For Monday Mostly cloudy with showers, more frequent near the coast. Fresh to...
  14. T

Tuesday 6th July- Willoughby Paddocks

yeah well the jumps are in need of a hefty amount of werk its not like little shits have been jumping/rolling over/wrecking them coz theyre too big, they just dont get maintained. Anyway yeah i might rock up to the paddocks aroudn 1230, i'll see what happens. Havent had a good session in a while.
  15. T

syd city ride: weds the 16th

AYYYE IM OFF MY CHOPS!!!! BUT I"LL BEEE THEREE, Hopefulleee.
  16. T

Sydney CBD Ride, Wed 9th June

bout time someone posted the thread like not on the day of the ride, dicky u stooge bring the gemini and hit up some gaps dont be a pussy.
  17. T

How do you rate your riding ability?

hahahahahahahhaha good work im sick of these bullshit posts, this site is goin to the dogs
  18. T

Dj frame

i have a friend who lives in canberra but is getting a .243 frame and is looking to sell his 03 norco torrent fram, its size is large, and has a phat pic of a stripper on it, the frame is in top notch condition he's a bit anal about it actually, anyway im not sure how much he wanted for it but...
  19. T

Broken Marzocchis

i got a pair of 01 exr forx, the right stanchion is cracked but the lowers are fine, u want em? 20$ I live in the northern suburbs of sydney