Search results

1. D

Most suited bike for Oxford Falls?

WTF!!!!!!!!! keep it to MSN.
  2. D

Snap Boxxer World Cups

You have got to be kidding mate, seriously...they are RSs best fork, you pay about 2K for them, if it cant handle a pissy drop like that they wouldnt be what their worth. What about some ... well pretty much every WC course have drops, step downs and rock gardens that would shit on in size and...
  3. D

Quality OS DH Bars

got to be happy with that>^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^6
  4. D

Cheap Hydro Brakes

Going to bed soon .....missing oout!!1
  5. D

Cheap Hydro Brakes

Research ?????????? what plant ?:rolleyes:
  6. D

New wallride (berm if it helps you sleep at night)

to be a wallride, it must be vertical "upright !". :rolleyes: How about NS berm ? ;)
  7. D

Has anyone rode these????

Go the glory, and you will never look back. here ya go buy this: http://forums.farkin.net/showthread.php?t=94991
  8. D

For all of the Kentlyn riders :(

thanks for the PM WCP, Im heading out 2day for a look, F#%$ there are some pissed off ppl at the moment, including myself. Here are some pics to cry over ppl. I will try to make time for the clean up ! Bring the shovels so that we can make a couple of graves for some little children.:mad:
  9. D

OOOHHH and again. Please refer to above post. Hey, do your self a favor and hit the search button on Husselfelts.
  10. D

I missed this one! Mate, you have got to be kidding yourself, get off the drugs and get an idea. PLEASE
  11. D

Thats a simple one brad, the Glory. I have rode the atomik several times and have owned a EC-DH, and now ride a Glory, well sort of. Im probably going to sell it due to never getting a chance to ride it. The EC felt heavier than the glory when riding and was harder to turn in the tight...
  12. D

Broncos vs Storm

Im waiting for you to flame me lol
  13. D

Broncos vs Storm

GO THE DOGIESSSSSS.. I've got nothing constructive to say because I hate both these teams as equally as each other. So like I said already ... Go the dogs :o
  14. D

Snoop dogg denied entry to Australia...

It doesnt bother me one bit that snoop cant get into OZ, but what boths me is that we let in migrants that cant speak the english language and also let in peolples that dont respect our culture and our beliefs. P.S This is becoming one F@#$ed up country me thinks.
  15. D

Do you smoke?POLL....

Yeah cant agree more, smoking is fuckn stupid, and smoking weed is stupid and funny. I started smoking when I was about 10yrs young, I gave it the flick after 9yrs (ounce I grew up). I have never felt better for doing so aswell.
  16. D

Ironhorse Sunday- UPDATED

nice rig man! Id ride that on any given sunday.;)
  17. D

Do you smoke?POLL....

Do you smoke?POLL.... SMOKE WHAT ? ooops :p
  18. D

DIY wet weather project

10 characters
  19. D

Getting stickers off sun rims??

pretty simple hey
  20. D

Boxxer teams to WC conversion kits

Gotta love mates rates ;). I was quoted a little bit over $400 to turn my teams into WCs. Also I was told that there are three peices to this conversion; 1. Air cap 2. Solo air assembly 3. L stanchion