Search results

1. M

MMM Pays out riding

yeh i agree that the riders are becoming a bunch of hooligans. they broke the law by going through a red light, then knocked over an elderly man. if a car went through a red light and hit someone im sure you wouldnt stand up for them nig.
  2. M

Floyd Landis tests positive

that news was over a week old.
  3. M

Great Vic Bike Ride 04'

some fuckhead stole my wallet on the great vic bike ride 04' in Gellibrand at the sausage sizzle. They said they new me and the fuckheads at the stall were like, 'oh, ok, if you know him I will give the wallet with $300 in it'. I was only gone 2 minutes. Fuck the nigger who stole it. Contact me...
  4. M

making a frame?

I bet you $100 that it never gets done. Anyway use kevlar, it is strong, lightweight and the best material one can use for your job.
  5. M

whats the funniest thing you've ever heard yelled at a rider

he said 'whats the funniest thing' not the 'not the funniest'
  6. M

mtbpics

His name is Richard Kumnick from 'Photoplay'.
  7. M

bent bars

good one .
  8. M

Have you ever been fined?

Fu Man, you are really funny. I think you should go down to your local comic centre and do some of your material. I think its really funny how you take someones typing error, then use it in another post and try to use it as humour. Im sure everyone who reads your response has a grand old...
  9. M

whats the funniest thing you've ever heard yelled at a rider

Good one He said whats the funniest thing youv'e ever yelled at a rider, not the 'not-funniest'.
  10. M

Crankworx

Crankworx, more like crankyankers.:confused:
  11. M

Road Rage

Yeh that might have been me. Im staying up at a place called Mittagong which is in the southern Highlands in NSW and I got up early to go try hit some bike riders. Na just kidding, I would never do that, but seriously I think it was me.
  12. M

Who was it?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Im sure you would have heard about it since u r so into the adelaide mountain biking scene and u here and see everythng that happens there with your 60 posts in 2 and half years. For a fact i know it happened in...
  13. M

Tigers Vs Bombers

Carn Tigz Carn The Fkn Tigz. I Will Be There Sat Arvo Wit The Riff Raff Watching Out Beloved Tigz Win Another One.
  14. M

Important info about guidelines of "Farkin".

It's great to have a forum where so many people who have a similar interest can get together and chat about stuff, show pictures, find out things, etc... But as it's stated in the forum guidelines... Posting sexist, racist or homophobic remarks will NOT be tolerated. This includes using...
  15. M

any one knows james perkins? deviation hill geelong

rules what do u mean? i hope i havnt done something wrong already. please accept my whole-harted appology
  16. M

How to Manual, Wheelie and Endo

thanks for the tip! this is really helpful mate. all i can do to help people is give the advice to lean back when trying a mono then pull up on the handle bars. im still having trouble going a far distance
  17. M

any one knows james perkins? deviation hill geelong

my bike - how bout u i just bought a trek 8000. im thinking of getting pretty serious. havnt competed yet though
  18. M

deviation hill geelong

n e one familiar with deviation hill. i ride down it all the time and try to to a mono for some way. can anyone give me a good tip for doing a mono or has anyone got somewhere better to go that deviation?