Search results

1. strauss

Rear mech hang for a supreme dh?

I was wondering if some one could help me out and tell me where I could source a rear mech hanger for a commencal supreme dh 09 in Australia? I tried looking but can't find one. Thanks , Please excuse the spelling mistake in the heading it's meant to say hanger. Still getting used to...
  2. strauss

Room Mate Wanted (Wollongong Area)

Hi everyone, My name is Steve and I’m 25 years old. I’m clean, tidy and pretty easy going. I’m looking for a room mate to share a 2 bedroom house in Mt St Thomas which I’m already living. In case you don't know where Mt St Thomas it’s in Wollongong and is home to some of the best Mountain...
  3. strauss

Web of Psychosis Rnd 3 photo's???

hey guys and girls i was just wondering if anyone managed to get some pictures from Rnd 3 in nowra. In particular rider 31 on blue and white glory? steve,
  4. strauss

just a quick question.

i just built a ramp to use to jump into water with and was wondering what people who have done this before have come up with to make the bike float so you don't loose it? the water i will be jumping into will be quit deep depending on the tide. i was thinking of straping a pool noodle...
  5. strauss

2007 Gt chucker 1.0 Advice please??

i have a friend looking at getting into MTB and i was wondering if the Gt chucker 1.0 were any good? has any one ridden one? what are they like? he wants to get into pretty much all mountain riding but is on a tight budget and wants something burly enough to handle a bit of down hill but...
  6. strauss

Lithgow runs next thursday & friday?

Me and a mate were thinking about heading up to lithgow on thursday 11 and friday the 12th and were just seing if any one was interested in doin some shuttle runs??
  7. strauss

07 park edition making clunking noise????

just got my new a line park edition and noticed when im pedling its making like a clunking noise.. it is coming from either near the bottom bracket or near the rear cassette( im thinking towards the cassette)but not to sure having trouble picking where the noise is coming from... has any one...
  8. strauss

Trust worthy bike lock?

Hi i was just wondering if any one could reccomend a good strong reliable bike lock? I have just read the thread of bike thefts and there is no way i want my new Norco (which im still waiting on) stolen. So any help would be much appreciated Thanks, steve PS. i did try a search...
  9. strauss

Delta Bike storage racks?????

hi guys and girls i was just wondering if anyone knew of any bike stores around sydney/wollongong region that stock any range of the delta storage bike racks as i am moving into small unit and need a storage solution. any help would be awesome...:) thanks, strauss
  10. strauss

Pimpin Handlebars??

i was just wondering if any one could tell me of some company's which make some pimp handle bars eg white ones like the one bearcloth uses in roam. any help would be much aprreciated. cheers,
  11. strauss

lithgow ride

we only got a couple of shots while riding at lithgow as we were havin to much fun!!!! ridin the track and didn,t want to stop. just wanted to head straight back up and do it again!!!:)
  12. strauss

DH Runs Lithgow 18th - 20th august?

Me and a mate are heading up to lithgow on the 18th till the 20th for a couple days of riding. any one in the area keen for some runs?
  13. strauss

Question regarding 07 range of bikes

i apoligise if this is in the wrong section. i am intersted in purching a 06 model A line or faith at the end of the year and was just wondering with the 2007 range coming if this will mean that the prices will drop on the current 06 models and is it worth waiting to see what happens? any...
  14. strauss

2003 Ac3 (upgraded)

This my Ac3 slightly upgraded with da bomb rims, Drop offs, Easton bar and stem, funn soljam pedals, maxis minion tyres and hayes nines. feel free to comment
  15. strauss

Oakley Crowbar goggles help???

i just bought a new pair of oakely mx crowbar goggles, they came with those lamenated tear off lenses. i tried puttig one on to protect my lense but i keep seeming to get air bubbles trapped under the prtective lense. I was wondering if any one else has this problem and if any one knows how...
  16. strauss

661 assualt pressure suit????

hi i im looking at getting some upperbody armour. i have been thinking about getting a six six one assault suit (the short sleeve one) and was just wondering if any one uses them and what their opinions are on them. (good/bad,pros/cons) i do a bit of downhill/freeride and was something...
  17. strauss

upgrading my FR fork on AC

hi, i just bought AC3 03 and am wanting to start free riding and a bit of DH and am looking to upgrade front fork.(currently manioutu axels) to some 170mm Drop offs triple clamps which i am getting off a mates stinky. just wondering how this set up will go or is it a bit to much?? :confused:
  18. strauss

upgrade

i am intrested upgrading my rear suspension on a giant AC (2005) just wandering if any one has any recomendations and how much it would cost for the upgrade?:confused: