Search results

1. ozzy osbourne

Unregretable regret. Sunday! Young Sig.

After riding Mtb since 05', i've finally fallen into something I always thought would never happen, but time is change and now living in Melbourne thought that a change was needed so the boys at Strictly BMX helped me out with my new ride. Loving it so far, hope this love continue's. FRAME...
  2. ozzy osbourne

Torquay dirt jumps

Google Search- Torquay dirt jumps 4th site- Retreived address of dirt jumps Pasted address into google maps Wala Directions
  3. ozzy osbourne

010 Giant Glory DH, oooh thats a light one.

Sweet bike good to see it can come down to such a nice weight. That's bullshit if Giant advertise there bike with a 66.5 degree head angle and its not, maybe the way they measure it is different?
  4. ozzy osbourne

Damaged bikes

Depends how bad the crack is though spanky, If its a small crack then it can be sold for a really cheap price then it can be repaired pretty easy for not much cash. So these the price for a cracked frame and repair job would be cheaper then a non-cracked frame i would imagine. Maybe not for...
  5. ozzy osbourne

fork/stantion lube..

You can just wipe some 'Slick Honey' on them at the end of rides when you get home and just work your forks in and out for a bit. Help wash the dirt out of the seals and keeps your forks in order.
  6. ozzy osbourne

ocean grove and barwon heads trails

Its a fairly average park nothing too special, If you can get back into Geelong and talk to the right people they can show you round some of our minimal trails.
  7. ozzy osbourne

What are YOU doing for the AFL Grandfinal?

Working :) I'll be cashing in while all you suckers are watching the game at home
  8. ozzy osbourne

King of Ballarat 2009, Race 3, 20th September

Wow if true this will draw the biggest crowd a race has ever seen. Peaty better be racing, will be interesting how everyone compares on the short tracks with a world champ.
  9. ozzy osbourne

VIC 08 Iron Horse Sunday-SOLD, Pending Payment.

Looks like a Roco prob TST maybe WC?
  10. ozzy osbourne

Post Your Druggie/Nutcase Stories

Have a read of this, http://www.ssqq.com/ARCHIVE/vinlin19.htm
  11. ozzy osbourne

Ironhorse Sunday Elite Update

Sick dude the single crowns will suit you well!
  12. ozzy osbourne

2009 Yeti DJ

Nice mate, seat post looks a little out of place?
  13. ozzy osbourne

destroyed barr ends (giant grips)- need new ones what do I do?

Buying new grips is your best option I'd say, try a pair of ODI Ruffians bonus pack with jaws and bar-ends bout $40
  14. ozzy osbourne

Superlight 24" travel DH Fork!

Wow I wish he ate shit, that is just total arrogance.
  15. ozzy osbourne

No Kona Stabs

Kona's are sometimes on the heavy side and with a very akward big linkage bar. At the end of the day no-one is up there on them in the WC races
  16. ozzy osbourne

Soundwave 2010

Dont worry my mate went and he said it was amazing! He got in for free and to the overs and I would have too but fucking hell i was pissed off. Might be going to this if I can sort cash out for it.
  17. ozzy osbourne

Ryan Meader - Downhill Segment

Awesome vid, good to see that full time bike mechanics can actually smash it on the downhill track.
  18. ozzy osbourne

Bike Rack Trailer

Looking good, Grip was thinking exaclty what I was gonna propose for you, Flat deck onto then crankholders offset so you can get 5+ bikes on. Having the storage under it is super handy cause with 5 bikes, 5 boys there is bound to be riding bags, clothes and race stuff so its a sick setup.
  19. ozzy osbourne

Callan Robison For Leaf Cycles...

Awesome shots man.