Search results

1. C

2010 World Solo 24 Hour Championships

yeah! and the chain-ring tree!
  2. C

or try www.onlineresults.com.au - you'll see me 2 riders in front of you :cool:
  3. C

yeah how cool were those people camped by the side of the road at the top of the mountain - clearly not race volunteers, but pumping out some good tunes and that women in the middle of the trees on the hill side clapping everyone on in the wee small hours of the night - must have frozen her a*s...
  4. C

yeah what was up with all those Homer "praise Jeebus" posters?
  5. C

NSW Enduro Series - Singletrack Mind

cheers Jarv and Dreggsy - the dually it is then :)
  6. C

NSW Enduro Series - Singletrack Mind

Hardtail of Dually for Appin Anyone ridden this track before? I was gonna ride my dually, but am itching to do some miles on my new hardtail - anyone know if the trail is too bumpy for 8 hours of solo action? How does it compare to Stromlo / Yellomundie / Wiseman's Ferry? cheers C.
  7. C

Rocky Trail MTB Grand Prix Series 2010

yeah totally agree, it was much easier to ski it with a 2 wheel skid in the wet :cool:
  8. C

The 2010 Mont 24 Thread

Rider looking for a team Hi guys, My mates and i missed out on an entry, so I'm looking for an entry to race the Mont on another team. Any sized team will be fine, have done 5 24hour races in 4 man teams and usually finish in the top 3rd. Did my 1st solo 24 last month and loved it. Reply...
  9. C

Anyone else you Polar Cycling computer's?

I got the CS600 - works fine for me, some off the charts heart rate in the first few minutes some times, but other than that I love it, I've got mountings for my road and track bike too, so use it on all my bikes, just watch-out when you twist the main unit of the bar fitting - I snapped off 1...
  10. C

JetBlack twenty four hours Sydney 2010

yeah awesome event, my 1st solo race, would have been great to do the whole 24 hours, but the right decision by race organisers...I preferred the Sunday course - the upside to having little or no brakes is it improves your downhilling skills, I took those runs WAY faster than usual and it only...
  11. C

scott 24hr 2008

Ambo @ top of Red Lap around midnight hey all, anybody know what happened around midnight at the top of the downhill, I was about 2kms from the top and saw an ambo with lights flashing in the distance, sure enough I get to the top near that caravan that marked the start of the proper...
  12. C

whats the funniest thing you've ever heard yelled at a rider

(yeah I do some road too) Was racing in a crit at the University games back in 1993 in Brisbane and there was a team of South African riders. Lethal Weapon 2 was still fresh in most people's minds (you know, the one with the South Africans baddies)... Mid-bunch one of the South...
  13. C

Mont Wrap Up

Yeah was an awesome weekend, I agree parking AT your campsite made a real difference. I liked the berms (even on some of the smaller corners), made a real difference to riders like me who are a bit low on the skills to take corners faster. Those 2 big gullys made things interesting...
  14. C

4th rider still wanted for MONT 24hr

sorted with 4th man now, cheers all who replied :-)
  15. C

4th rider still wanted for MONT 24hr

Hi all, Our 4 man team is still 1 short and we're looking for someone to fill the spot. If you're interested email me at 93079770@uts.edu.au cheers Con.
  16. C

Looking for Mont 24hr entry

cheers man - we found our 4th, good luck this weekend :-)
  17. C

Looking for Mont 24hr entry

Rider WANTED for 4 man team Mont 2007 Hi Mick, We've got a 4 man team, but our 4th rider broke some toes the other week sailing (don't ask), so we're in need of a 4th if you're up for it. We're all about average in ability I guess, I did the Scott this year too (came 10th in a mixed 6...