Search results

1. M

What sort of cranks to buy under $300 DH use

thanks for your replys, i have ordered the last raceface evolve DH cranks (the ones without a bb) i cant wait till i got the money to get them :D cheers guys
  2. M

thanks for the reply's, ive already got a new bb as the bearing came loose on my old 1 and we couldnt tighten it, so i just need cranks no rings or anything, how much do diablo's sell for?
  3. M

im just wondering what sort of cranks i should by for dh, atm i have hussefelt cranks and then keep braking, so i would like your opions on any cranks under $300 for downhill
  4. M

New Dirt Jumps at Jindalee

i went there today with a few mates and saw a few other mtbers there as well, the only thing i would change is the landing for the first middle one and maybe the first left one, every time me and my mates tried to make the gap on the middle 1 it wasn't to smooth and that was start further away...
  5. M

freeriding in brisbane

who organized that? sounds good though wot time does it normally finish? cause i got work early in the morning but i might get like a group of us to go.
  6. M

upgrading to freeride?!?!

just leave the bike as it is except the pedals. wen it breaks change it thats what i have been doing, but not much has broken if u look further in the free-ride forum u will see Kenmore high roof drop, i dropped off that landed to flat with my back wheel and it didn't crumble but it did wen i...
  7. M

wat's the biggest drop you've done

people in brissy near mt cootha on moggill road there is a very nice drop near indooroopilly its about 4m high and has a very very steep landing the only thing is 2 skinny trees would have to be removed to be able to do it. i have pics mmmmm not sure how to put them up. o and my biggest drop is...
  8. M

2005 norco shore hardtail

my lbs said they have gone down in price, so the "torrent" is the rampage price, rampage is the manik price and so forth, meaning that the sassy is the bigfoot price maybe a bit bigger (notice that the manik has 20mm thru axle and has 170mm forks)
  9. M

Crap Olympic XC coverage

all in do is turn on the tv and either see swimming (boring) or running or volley ball (boring) i rekon that people dont even realize theres about 40 different sports
  10. M

SEQ DH champs on 5th Sept

its defently ridable for hardtail, my mate who owns it can get down it with 6 stacks on a homemade bmx with no shocks so it should be fine
  11. M

SE Qld DH Championship 5th Sept at D'Aguilar

its number 1000, my mate owns it so hes gonna tow me up on his moto that way i get more runs :D
  12. M

Alex DX32 Rims

pm'd u o yeah and they are 32 hole ones
  13. M

Is this gap possible??

hurry up and do it. at least have 2 camera's incase one camera man (dickhead) starts running 2wards you cause he see's u stacking it and messes up the shot ( happened to my mate of a roof drop) so at least have 2 camera's and do it soon i wanna see it. it would only be like a 10m gap so u should...
  14. M

Is this gap possible??

hurry up and do it. at least have 2 camera's incase one camera man (dickhead) starts running 2wards you cause he see's u stacking it and messes up the shot ( happened to my mate of a roof drop) so at least have 2 camera's and do it soon i wanna see it. it would only be like a 10m gap so u should...
  15. M

WHATS THE WORST....

yeah parents are pretty bad, i was riding in a school in da arvo just doing my own thing doin some drops and wheelies onto this flat cement bit, and some lil kids were playing there net ball crap and i was like well i will ride were they arnt playing netball then some fukin wanker parent was...
  16. M

norco atomik or ????

yeah the aline should have the 04 dh frame, but with the atomik its a mad bike it will be around the $3000 mark and it has an 05 fox vanilla R on the back thats all i know but i think they look mad, if i had that much money i wouldnt have gotten the sassy but im makin it a tank so im happy...
  17. M

How`s about brookfield, Brisbane then???

it was a mad track i loved the switch backs even though they were bloody steep and made it very hard, i guess thats one thing, if you made it through the race at a nice pace no stack then you would be over the moon because i rekon its near impossible to get really fast round the corners with out...
  18. M

custom stickies for my boxxer

man thats fat i love crazy stuf, i rekon tonnes of people will look at those forks and say what special addition are those because they dont look like they had a cheap tector job done on them, so i rekon there mad gw
  19. M

norco manik back rim and spokes

lock tight :D
  20. M

Why drops require more skill than racing

k sum it up drops= 10% skill, 90% balls drops with 360 = 90% skill 90% balls and the rest is good luck racing= alot of skill and fitness so drops you do need a bit of skill but it is mainly balls and you can just win a race if you have the balls to do something in the race