Search results

1. bodgie

7 Speed STI brake/shifter (SORA/RSX)

Item: Looking for a set of shimano 7 speed sti brake/shifter levers. Location: Wollongong, NSW Price range/Willing to Pay: Depends on what you got/condition Extra Info: - 2 types of 7 speed shimano STI's were made, i'm interested in either. Shimano RSX and older SORA, if you got either hit...
  2. bodgie

SRAM Attack 8 speed shifter

Item: SRAM Attack 8 speed rear shifter Location: Wollongong Price range/Willing to Pay: $25 or so, will pay post.
  3. bodgie

Brake adapter question

Hi guys. Piked up a cheapo set of mechanical disc brakes for a singlespeed commuter/pub bike i'm building up and just having a problem aquiring a brake adapter and am unsure on the specific type i need. The brakes are Promax dc-600. One of the calipers came with an adapter but the other...
  4. bodgie

Shimano M475 Hub - Alloy or Steel freehub

Hi, just wondering if anyone knows whether the shimano M475 rear hub has a steel or an alloy freehub body. Just need to know if i can get away with a cheap singlespeed cog or if i need to get a cog with a wide body to stop it digging into an alloy freehub.
  5. bodgie

Norco Sasquatch - Hardtail DH Pig

Thought i'd throw up my main ride. It's an 07 Norco Sasquatch with a few upgrades, mainly use it for downhill but for the meantime basically serves as my bike for everything whether it be DH, DJ, commuting duties, XC not so much since this thing weighs a ton and even if it didn't my fitness is...
  6. bodgie

32T Chainring 104BCD

Building up a single speed xc bike for commuting etc need a few parts Location: Wollongong Price range/Willing to Pay: Depends on what you've got, just let us know how much your after and we'll go from there Extra Info: Not too worried about condition as long as it's not completely thrashed...
  7. bodgie

XC Avanti Singlespeed XC build up

Just started building up a single speed XC project on the cheap. mainly going to be used for commuting for the quick trip to uni and back, but i'm sure it'll see it's fair share of off road use as well. Picked up the frame for next to nothing on ebay and started from there. Trying to decide...
  8. bodgie

Found please delete

Item: Cheap mtb wheelset for a commuter/pub bike i'm building up Location: Wollongong Price range/Willing to Pay: Preferably around $50-75 but all offers considered Extra Info: Quick release front wheel, back wheel 135mm qr or 10mm bolt up. Disc compatible preferably but not essential...
  9. bodgie

New DH Bike from Marin - Quad DH

Hey don't think this has been posted yet from what i could tell so heres the new DH bike from Marin. Looks pretty schmichk to me. Not too much info available yet except the fact its 250mm travel, had a tapered 1.125-1.5" headtube and features their quad link suspension. I'm sure more information...
  10. bodgie

Converting Novatech hub to 10mm Bolt up

Hey guys i have a set of wheels with novatech hubs (http://www.torpedo7.com.au/products/AXWHWW724/title/ALEX-DM24-Wheelset). It can be run as either qr or 12mm bolt up and includes all adapters and such to do this. However my Norco Sasquatch frame can only take 10mm bolt up not 12mm. What would...
  11. bodgie

Shimano Saint Pedal Washers

Hi, i recently picked up a set of saint cranks 2nd hand off here. In the time between them lying around for a while until i finally got around to installing them i've lost the two pedal washers that came with them. Can i just get any old washer that fits and replace them or do they have to be...
  12. bodgie

NSW 07 Marzocchi Z1 Sport RV - $200 ono - SOLD!

Item: 07 Marzocchi Z1 Sport RV Location: Wollongong (will post at buyers exense Item Condition: Reasonable condition, some cable rub on the top crown, lowers scratched a bit around the stickers (but have found replacement stickers available for about $25 so easy to replace if desired)...
  13. bodgie

Bottom bracket stuck to frame.

Hi guys, i've got an 07 Norco Sasquatch and just finally bought some new cranks as the stock husslefelts are pretty ordinary. Anyway been having some major trouble removing the bottom bracket. Have the correct tool and definately turning the right way however it won't budge a bit. Have tried...
  14. bodgie

Post mount brake adapter to suit Hayes 8" - FOUND PLEASE DELETE

What: Post mount brake adapter to suit Hayes 8" Location: Wollongong Price: $15? $20? No idea what theyre worth, you tell me. Or can swap for my old adapter (8" Hayes to IS) Extra Info: Just bought some new forks (06 66's) which are post mount, so need an adapter to suit my hayes brakes.
  15. bodgie

8" Freeride/Downhill Frame

Item: A freeride or downhill frame with about 8 inches travel, preferably medium sized, something like a Yakuza or a Faith or maybe a Black Diamond etc Location: Wollongong Price range/Willing to Pay: Would like to keep it to around $350-$400, on a tight budget. Extra Info: Just throw...
  16. bodgie

Downhill in Thailand?

Hi guys, going to be going over to thailand in jan/feb next year and got to thinking about the possibility of a little riding whilst over there. Does anyone know or have experience over there and know if theres much of a downhill scene there. Might even pick up a new bike over there t ride there...
  17. bodgie

Tracking down quill stem?

Hi guys ive recently taken my old mans roady off his hands. Figured i'd get into road riding a bit for a bit of fitness. Only problem is dad was a fair bit shorter than me so i feel a bit cramped in the cockpit. I figured best way to fix this would be a new stem. Current stem i measured as 110mm...
  18. bodgie

1" Roady Quill Stem - FOUND PLEASE DELETE!!

Item : 1" Roady Quill Stem Location : Wollongong Item Condition : Reasonable condition, as long as its works really and not rusted or broken or whatever. Price : No idea what theyre worth up to $30 maybe? Extra info : After a replacement for the road bike i picked up off my old man...
  19. bodgie

Help with old Shogun

Hi, despite being reasonably knowledgeable on most things mountain bike related i have little to no clue when it comes to road bikes. However recently i've claimed my dad's old road bike he never uses anymore mainly for commuting to uni and the occasional fitness ride. The bike is an old shogun...
  20. bodgie

Sold please remove

Item: 2006 Norco shore 2 Location: Wollongong, will send interstate at buyers expense. would prefer pick up Item Condition: Good. A few scratches from shuttles, a bent left brake leaver(still fine to use) and missing a air cap of the forks Reason for selling: time for something different...