Search results

1. S

XC Trails near Thornton and Beresfield

Hi , I am wondering if anyone knows of any trails XC/Flow trials around Thornton & Beresfield area Near Newcastle . Cheers Christian :)
  2. S

Tim Moffitt teaser

This is Sullivan Films new teaser for Tim's new DH video coming soon . Shot and Produced by Sullivan Films around N.S.W. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAj3ZE6mf_Q&feature=g-upl
  3. S

bike hire indonesia - java

Hello I am wondering if I can hire a good flow- trail type of rig in Java,indonesia ? I have done some searching but I am yet to find anything decent ... cheers .
  4. S

Josh Smith DH at Del Rio by Sullivan Films TV

Josh & Sullivan Films TV, teamed up to shoot this short Part One clip of Josh's BIO at the Del Rio DH track . Del Rio is Joshs local track and this was shot over about four hours. I am very passionate about film production so there are things I'd love to do better, but that will have to...
  5. S

A DH / Flow trail Webisode.

hey rider's In around 2 - 3 months I will be shooting two Aussies pros for a webisode and to gain footage for my showreel and in general get back in the filming game for Sullivan Films. In the past few months I have seen alot of posts on films i.e dislike,likes etc.. I have great knowledge...
  6. S

Indonesia DH ?

hey all, I am wondering if anyone from Australia or other has been to indonesia DH riding or any kind of riding at all? My gal is from West java and say's there is some riding around. I've looked it up on google/youtube etc and found some good dh ...but I am just interested in it in...
  7. S

Radelaide Soininen & Hepburn

Shot this in 2007, I recut this with some motion graphic's and a new song... pretty simple edit but great riding. Wish we could of filmed more there, this was from 3 day's ....More p.o.v would of been great aswell a cable cam set up, at Eagle Park aswell. Footage is HDV and 3 chip...
  8. S

"Will this be the best mountain bike park in the world?"

Christian Sullivan and 5h1f7y are purposing this: A purpose built mountainbike park including the following: * At least three DH runs * Slopestyle/Freeride course * BMX /Dirt Jump course * Cross Country course * At least one cable cam set up,crane setup,dolly's, POV camera's,hired...
  9. S

NSW/WS mtb state freeride rnd 2 "Sullivan Films"

Heres my edit from the 25th of July only 10 riders competing ! Come on guys your ass out there next time and only one girl competing! The best course in Australia, pretty much go as big as you want there and a 50-60 footer to finish off ! I would really like to see the park on the...
  10. S

CuT DoWn Tv trailer Sullivan Films

Here is the trailer for CuT DoWn Tv's new online show dropping spring 2010 . First DH shoot is with none other than Rennie and Kovarik. Very happy to be working with these guys so stay tuned for the first DH episode from "Sullivan Films" for CuT DoWn Tv. Cheers Christian...
  11. S

CuT DoWn TV "Sullivan Films"

Hey guys , Dropping a thread to let you know about a new online show coming in the near future called CuT DoWn TV . This show will feature the BEST athete's in our great country and abroad , including these sports: DH/Freeride MTB Bodyboarding BMX Snowboarding and much more...
  12. S

Freerideing/dh riding and Filming in Alice Springs area.

Hey farkiners, Maybe gong to shoot a webisode or blu-ray film in Alice Springs later in the year, anyone have photo's or footage of the area . Looking for everything really DH, singletrack and freeride stuff. If sucessful will be produced for a Blu-ray film or Webisode...
  13. S

Newcastle Slope Style Comp.!

Hey farkiners! I am wondering who thinks a slope style competition in the Newcastle area would be a good idea? I am thinking bands after the comp etc. This style of competion would be great I think in order to get a Mountain Bike park for the area aswell in which I'm sure alot of MTB riders in...
  14. S

Newcastle MTB riders

Newcastle MTB riders is new group on FACEBOOK fell free to join in if your from Newcastle or not. FOR SALE : Norco 2006 Shore 2 ,7 inches or travel,Sram componets,V/Good condition will post photos soon! Contact me if you interested 0401 646 746
  15. S

Newcastle MTB riders

Newcastle MTB riders is new group on FACEBOOK fell free to join in if your from Newcastle or not. FOR SALE : Norco 2006 Shore 2 ,7 inches or travel,Sram componets,V/Good condition will post photos soon! Contact me if you interested 0401 646 746
  16. S

Anyone ridden Treble Cone NZ?

Hey dudes and dudettes, Just wondering if anyone has ridden tc in the summer? Just wondering whats its like .....Cheers SULVIZ09
  17. S

Freeride event!

Hey Farkiners, Just wondering if anyone knows how many people are going too the Kurrajong freeride event ? I am going to the film the whole event so I am just wondering the kind of talent to expect :) I will be filming for my new HD film called cineMATIC a fresh look at...
  18. S

BMX Footage from SULLIVANVIZUAL

Check out this footage from the slam factory featuring MATT WALKER and DANIEL CHIARELLI Cheers suviz09 (PS not ment to be so small captured wrongly) but still HD ! :cool :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJHRMxdSgeY&feature=channel
  19. S

Filming oceanic champs!

Yo , Maybe a bit early but does anyone know what pros are going to thredbo for the oceanic champs, as I mite head down there to film for my new film...... cheers SULVIZ09:p
  20. S

Thredbo upgraded DH trails?

Hello, I just read the oceanic flyer and it says there will be upgraded DH trails does that mean there will be more one DH trail to ride??? Cheers09:D