Search results

1. Spoolin

.:sold:.

Item: NS Bikes 24" Metropolis. Location: Sydney. Item Condition: New - Ridden around the block once. Reason for selling: I kept this as a spare bike, but sadly it has never been used... Price and price conditions: $999.00 Firm. $50.00 Postage to anywhere in Aus. $20.00 within Sydney or free...
  2. Spoolin

.: Shorty :.

From today with the Rhythm Team. Check the upcoming issue of Revo for the whole story and all the pics! :) Chris.
  3. Spoolin

.: Sub Yellow :.

Hey everyone. Finally got this beast done!!! Ben came over the other day and showed me some of the new 08 NS gear and I knew I had to build this up. This is the new 2008 NS Suburban. Spec: Frame: 2008 NS Suburban Fork: NS Bikes Stem: NS Quark Pro Bars: NS 3" District Rims: Syncros 24" Hub -...
  4. Spoolin

.:: Photos...N..Stuff ::.

Leik these r soem sik photos n stuff.. Taekn wit a disposable camara.. Haha....eh... I thought I would post up some newer MTB shots. I haven't been shooting much MTB as I have been too busy with other things. As per usual, less talk, more photos. :) Merry Christmas everyone. Chris.
  5. Spoolin

:: Snaps ::

Hey everyone. It has been a while since I posed up any shots... I have been trying to be more selective with what I send to the Mag's... so here are some of the outtakes that didn't make it. Chris. :)
  6. Spoolin

.: Self Portrait? :.

Hey everyone, Just a couple of new techniques im trying out. Chris.
  7. Spoolin

.: Rain is no FUN :.

Hey everyone. I have been stuck inside the past couple of days because of the rain.. so I haven't been able to ride or shoot outside. I started to clean up my hard drive and thought I would post a few really old shots that never made the cut. Anyway... less talk, more photos! :)...
  8. Spoolin

.: My Dream - Rufus :.

Hey everyone. Has been a while since I last posted up a new bike.. So.. here she is! Wallpaper More pics... Here is the spec list off the top of my head.. Frame: Last Rufus Fork: Pike Wheels: 721's Hubs: NS Coaster SS and Roller pro Red Stem: NS Quark Pro Red Bars: NS District...
  9. Spoolin

.:Rhythm Road Trip:.

Hey everyone! Thanks to all the guys who showed us the local scene in Melb! I have only a couple of 'sneek' pictures of the trip. You can see all the pics and article in the upcoming issue of Revolution Mag. Couple of pics: Chris. :)
  10. Spoolin

Hot Day at Freshie

Was a hot day yesterday at Freshwater. Here are a couple of shots... Pretty busy on the beach.. Mitch: Sam: Salt water and camera equipment isnt a good mix... Chris.
  11. Spoolin

My Photos / Street / DJ / FR /

Hey everyone, Has been a while since I have posted any shots, but I thought I would post up a bunch from the past couple of months. If your on 56K... good luck. :p Scroll that way >>>>>>> Scroll that way >>>>>>> Hope you guys like them! Chris.
  12. Spoolin

Fish.. DJ Pics

Just a couple of shots... Chris..
  13. Spoolin

.: Manly Trials Photos :.

Few shots from a ride in Manly today. On the 20" is Sam Hull and on the 26" is Ben Benny (Trialsguy on farkin) Anyway, less talk and more photos! Enjoy, Chris. :)
  14. Spoolin

Alex RIPPING the city

Hey everyone. Here are a bunch of shots that didnt make it to the final cut for the Mag's.. Alex hitting a huge 180. fu-ing the wall. Alex about to die!.........yes this is a joke Wallride. I got jelous of watching alex ride all day... so i got to have a quick spin...
  15. Spoolin

.: City Sequences :.

Just a couple of sequences from Mondays ride. I didnt shoot much as I wanted to ride more. :P Alex hitting up a nice rail hop: Me hitting another rail gap (Thanks alex for shooting it) Chris. :)
  16. Spoolin

.: My Suburban & Koxx :.

I finally got around to quickly processing a couple of shots I got a few days ago. Here are my 2 bikes! My suburban spec: Frame: NS Suburban Forks: Rock Shox 454 Pike Stem: NS Moto Pro Bars: NS Lil Sista Pedals: NS Leg Eaters Hubs: NS SS(R) NS Roller Pro 20mm Rims: Mavic 721's...
  17. Spoolin

.:Street/Park:.

Hey guys, Couple of snaps from today. Alex hiding from the camera! (bad timing by me :P ) Alex just chilling: Me, abubaca (however you spell it), to x-up out: Ben Fu-ing the chair (love the facials :P ) Abubaca: Chilling on the grass: Enjoy. Chris. :)
  18. Spoolin

Alex @ Forestville

Bunch of shots of Alex: Enjoy, Chris. :)
  19. Spoolin

.:Street & Trials:.

Just some street and trials shots from the past few days when I have had some time off. Thanks Ben for the pics! :) Ben (trialsguy) on his trials bike! Me on my trials bike: Bunnyhop Man I love this new frame! Streetpics.
  20. Spoolin

.:THE Suburban:.

Well, here is what I was changing to! After riding a 24Toy4 for a while (http://forums.farkin.net/showthread.php?t=33136&highlight=toy4) and then not too long ago riding Ben's (trialsguy on farkin) Suburban, I had to have one! The weight and Geo is AMAZING! Spec: Frame: NS Suburban...