Search results

1. E

Yeti SB-66

Nice bikes ,have any of you had the rear tyre bottom out on the seat tube yet . Mine is a med , running 25%sag in the air can and have a maxis aspen 26 x 2.25 On the rear. Have been riding her a bit harder than my 575 but nothing to crazy ,I have put more air in the can to stop the tyre rub...
  2. E

Banshee horizontal dropouts problems

Bolt up is the only way to go but if you need to ,halo have a bolt up axle for 9mm quick release . Pull out existing skewer and slip in the halo one ,works great but I still run chain tugs to sort out tension while bolt up is tighten .
  3. E

Do any of you Vets live on The Gold Coast

Yeah bloke ,where are you riding at now ? We mix it up a little riding brisneyland and nerang both dh and trail riding
  4. E

Plasti Dip fo Grip Rack

Bunnings is your friend ,they have plastic dip style paint.
  5. E

Re-Instate Mt. Tamborine Downhill Trail Campaign

thanks for the update mtb bug, and thanks for all the work you all are doing for us to get more trails.
  6. E

The icon of SEQ downhilling closed

count me in oppy ,always keen to lend a hand. ez
  7. E

QLD WTB Banshee WILDCARD frame only

Barspin imports have a med on run out.
  8. E

Calling all Sctythe owners......

I run a 500 in my scythe but I weight about 100kg with gear ,I had my fork and shock tuned to my weight and riding style and the balanced the bike front to rear and it made a huge difference .
  9. E

Flash Bike slow rider!

I remember going into the corner candy shop ,but only being able to afford one or two lollies .......... How good is it now I am forty and can buy the whole building with all the lollies in it if I want. My new ride is a legend mkii , sure I will never ride it as fast as it could go ,but f..k...
  10. E

Car rental in new zealand

Try juicy Car rentals they do racks for snow skis boards and chains so a bike rack should not be too hard ,good selection of cars vans and campers etc
  11. E

hammerschmidt 170mm: KS or crankbro adjustable post 3" or 4"

Try Barspin imports,they do ks posts.
  12. E

Straitline stem problems. Just keeps on moving.

thanks for clearing that up greg i have two split clamp stems ,read the intructions as leaving a gap on one side sounded weird, but did it anyway. Stems tight as, looks awesome and feels great . I changed from legeaters to straitline pedles with 510s most grip i have had almost like i am...
  13. E

Old Dog, New Tricks?

hey i know you guys all spend money on bling and add-ons on your bikes so what is wrong with a little bling on the lady in your life ........ bolt-ons (.) (.) fark yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  14. E

Is DH only for the younguns?

Me too ,i turn fourty at the end of the month and have just been out playing in the dirt with my b'day present. IT turned up early but i am super pumped with it . ( cheers barspin-imports ) Now i want to blow work off and go riding .....is that a thing a fourty year old bloke should be...
  15. E

B-Lines??

16. E

Hello! Welcome! Who are you?

How old are you? almost fourty What state do you live? Queensland How long have you been riding? started as a kid then again 3 or 4 years ago What styles of riding do you do? XC/AM/DH How often do you ride? 2 or 3 times a week Tell us about your bike/s? yeti 575 (08) ,243 ss dirt...
  17. E

What flat pedal for long lasting pins?

ns legeaters ,large platform good pins and bullit proof ,now have been replaced by another model but some are still around. straitlines tapered edge profile and solid pins nice and thin but sharp as .
  18. E

boxer fork decals

where can i get some 08 boxer fork decals in green for black lowers
  19. E

Kids downhill bikes 24” wheel

built my daughter 9yo up a banshee amp 100mm travel all she needs as she is about 26kg ,used fox 32 air fork and air shock to get travel right ,got some 24'' wheelset and can upgrade to 26'' when she is bigger.tough little bike she rides it everywhere. i used plenty off second hand or new old...