Search results

1. aceblueheeler1992

What alcohol to drink ?

As above , I train gym/train consistently and my diet is pretty spot on. But I do go to uni and therefore drink probably once a week. The question is what alcohol to drink/mix that does the job with the least damage (drunk easy, without cals/sugar) Obviously taking shots straight, but it's not...
  2. aceblueheeler1992

New Nintendo Console

Hey all, Do not know if a similar thread exists....but anyway those who aren't aware at the e3 conference nintendo is to/has revealed it's new console. rumors say about touch screen controller, with amazing internals (1080 hd etc) and will blow ps3, xbox away. project cafe it's called.. i am...
  3. aceblueheeler1992

STOLEN 2006 Kona Cowan - Townsville, reward

hey all my Kona cowan was stolen from my house garrage. it is stock except for white magnesium wellgo pedals. It was stolen from my house in Rasmussen, Townsville so if anyone has any idea or tips, please help as i will offer a reward for its return It's the baby blue colour. Thanks!
  4. aceblueheeler1992

2006 Kona Cowan, reciept, help

hey all my bike was stolen from my house 2 weeks ago:(, but i am in the process to see about insurance. I was wondering if anyone would have a reciept or proof of ownership from there bike, and would be willing to take a picture for me to use. Thank you in advance for any suggestions, help:)
  5. aceblueheeler1992

Sold please delete

Sold please delete
  6. aceblueheeler1992

sold....please delete

please close
  7. aceblueheeler1992

adjusting headsets

hey all, (all this was done on a bmx, but please tell for mtb as well) i was wondering, i took out my forks out to replace with different ones. when i put everything back together (bearings, spacers, plastic wedge etc) and put the stem back on, there was like a rattle. you could move the...
  8. aceblueheeler1992

what to do with this hilux

i am wanting to make the car better looking without spending to much on it. i was thinking of getting rid of those pin stripe deacls, and putting some sunraysias on (black or white). but then i was think should i just paint the rims black or white. i am not really going 4by on it, just the odd...
  9. aceblueheeler1992

painting a car DIY

hey all.. i was wondering if anyone has painted a car by them self. i have seen tutoirals on the net, but i was thinking how long does the paint last and all that stuff. so if anyone has done it themself please post a pic and tell how long its lasted and if any defects came out of it. also...
  10. aceblueheeler1992

oddysey mds (million dollar sprocket) 28t

Item: oddysey mds sprocket Item Condition: in good condition. Price and price conditions: send me cheapest offers including post. Extra Info: must be 28t with bash guard (even though all mds have a full bash guard) hey. i am after a mds sprocket, has to be 28t. any colour. give me your...
  11. aceblueheeler1992

shipping a car

hey all. i am trying to buy a car from ebay. but the question is, how to ship the car from them to me. i live in mt isa, qld, 4825 and i was wondering how much and who would i go to, to get a car sent to me. is the cheapest way just to put it on the back of a car carrier. how much would it cost...
  12. aceblueheeler1992

buying a car for the first time

hey all. i am in the time of my life where i am looking to buy my first car. i want it second hand since i am only 17. i would prefer like a 2 door ute or 4 door ute, 4wd ute. what can i expect to get with around $6000. i mean like how many k's, condition of car etc. people should also post what...
  13. aceblueheeler1992

how do rotors work

hey i have seen all the different sizes of rotars but what is the difference in size , like i see the sasquatch's with 8" and then i see stp's with 6" so whats the diference between rotar size. what does it do
  14. aceblueheeler1992

how do i get rounded bolts out

hey i rounded my bolts...how do i get my bolts without paying for like bolt extracting devices
  15. aceblueheeler1992

SOLD, delete

sold, delete
  16. aceblueheeler1992

what to keep stp or sasquatch

hey i have a 06 norco sasquatch and a 07 stp1. both are stock. the stp1 is like basically brand new, and the sasquatch has its troubles sasquatch has buckled rear wheel, the gears are slipping what bike should i keep and which one should i sell. which will have the higher resale value...
  17. aceblueheeler1992

gears not shifting good

hey when i shift it skips like the second gear the 5,6,and 8th gear as well. when i press the lever on the shifter it feels really easy and soft and it clicks but it doesn;t change to the above gears mentioned. by then i just keep clicking and it will shift to the 7th and other gears. also...
  18. aceblueheeler1992

front quick release rim

Item: i am looking for a complete quick release wheel, that is disc compatable .. it must a decent rim as it is going on my sasquatch. Location: mount isa Price range/Willing to Pay:up to $40 plus postage. Extra Info: it must be not buckled and runs straight. i don't need tyre or rotar just...
  19. aceblueheeler1992

8 speed cassette

hey what is the cheapest 8 speed cassette available. and where to obtain from. do all 8 speed or all same speed cassettes fit rims that had the same speed cassette on it. eg i have a 8 speed cassete on my sasquatch and i want a new cassete but don't care about brand, will it fit on the hub
  20. aceblueheeler1992

video games and systems

does any one play like anything older than xbox 1 and ps2 eg. ps1, nintendo 64 and older platforms. cheers