Search results

1. M

Rotorua Skyline Gravity Park

Spent 10 days in Roto towards the end of last year, we did one 4hr session at skyline plus some luge runs and lunch. Did 13 runs of combos consisting of sprint warrior, moss piglet and hipster as the other sections at the bottom were closed for crankworx prep, bit of stopping to play on...
  2. M

Sold!!

would you sell the chest mount and wasabi batteries separately? Also, were are you located?
  3. M

Traveling to NZ with a bike, not sure of costs?

Flew to NZ last November with AirNZ (group of 7) With each ticket we had 23kg checked, plus 7kg carry on, some were over a little, but there appeared to use a combined weight as all tickets were booked at same time. Qantas bike box packed to 23kg. (bike, camelbak, full face helmet, open...
  4. M

Casual Enduro event planning - Brisbane

That'd be us :) that arvo was a hoot, if you're not having fun, you're doing it wrong and wasting your time. We got alot of smiles and laughs from other trail users, to be honest it was disappointing as it wasn't as busy as we thought it would be. Only one guy didn't seem impressed when he...
  5. M

Casual Enduro event planning - Brisbane

If you're only planning on it to be 20ish people, just create an event page on facebook, get all your mates there and have some fun! Recently 15 of us did a 3 run enduro down Rocket Frog, just used Strava to time it, was more about having fun...probably why we did it on 16" kids bikes...
  6. M

New Zealand - Pakahi Trail or Taupo?

Damn straight to staying in Roto, 72 days until we fly out for our return trip (went last November) 3 days at Skyline, 6 in the Redwoods!
  7. M

Strava premium question

Don't think so, but this site allows you to compare against more than 1 other rider. http://raceshape.com/
  8. M

Australia's HOPE distributor, horrible customer service? Would you deal with them?

Another vote for just dealing with Hope UK, specifically Johnny, but the first person who got in touch was pretty good too. I purchased a second hand wheel set built on Hope Pro 2 Evos, not too long back the free hub body cracked around a pawl. I emailed Hope UK about parts, they said to...
  9. M

16" bikes on Rocket Frog yesterday

Currently planning the next event, will be towards end of September :)
  10. M

Colour coded and fully custom! Rocket Frog in the wet on 16ers would have been insane. Bit of no brakes into the first corner!
  11. M

hey! lycra feels good on my smoothly waxed leg alright....put a hole in my morphsuit!
  12. M

https://vimeo.com/101787830
  13. M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTXTZzaCfvo
  14. M

https://vimeo.com/101790136 Video from yesterdays crazy fun!
  15. M

Pushy sale

As above, pretty easy to find, typical consumer, can't read or more to the point only sees what they want to see.
  16. M

SEQ Gravity Enduro series 2014 supported by Santa Cruz, Sram, Met, Podium lube, FTR

plus MTBA $25 if not a member, still better than sitting around at home, I'll be earning my GE dollars next weekend! Any hints on where Round 3 will be?
  17. M

FOUND, SOLD, ETC. Modern parts for an old bike. Help me keep this old girl running.

Little hijack, I have a hollowtech bb, so might be interested in the cranks themselves, how much are you after for them?
  18. M

GoPro Q&A Thread

Nice footage! That also look like a wicked track, where is that?
  19. M

GoPro Q&A Thread

Recently went to NZ, so borrowed a mates Black edition 3+, ran it 720p 120fps, using a chest mount, do it up tight, then a little bit more, plus use camelback chest strap across top of mount for extra support. disclaimer, this one isn't all gopro footage (the part where the guys are hitting a...
  20. M

VIC Swap left reverb lever for right

If you flip it so it mounts under the bar you'll be sorted. Pic of a LHS mounted lever (which would actually be a RHS lever, flipped)