Search results

1. DeBloot

NSW Sold: Mavic 819 w Hope Pro 2

Item: Mavic 819 wheelset 26'' with Hope Pro 2 hubs and branch breaking spokes Location: Blue Mountains NSW Item Condition: Reasonably good - a few dents, but still hold air and seemed to run true Reason for selling: Have no suitable 26' bikes left :( Price and price conditions: $120 + postage...
  2. DeBloot

Anyone have experience with AION35 EVO BOOST LO R PCS 15QLC 29

Thanks to the very helpful bargain buys thread I came across these https://www.srsuntour.us/collections/forks/products/aion35-evo-boost-lo-r-pcs-15qlc-29?variant=32170285989982 They seem a bargain and most peeps seem to rate the higher end Suntour forks But before I go splashing my money around...
  3. DeBloot

MTB on Sth Coast NSW (Ulladulla region)

Thinking of doing the sea change thing to Ulladulla or nearby sometime in the future I'm a member of all the local FB groups, but there doesn't seem to be a great deal of interesting riding Mogo (fires notwithstanding) and Nowra are about 60 k's away when I'm used to having options nearby And...
  4. DeBloot

Sold Thomson Elite 30.9 seatpost - 300mm long

Item: Thomson Elite 30.9 seatpost- almost 300mm long Location: Blue Mountains Item Condition: Good but well used Reason for selling: It's not a dropper post lol Price and price conditions: $50 including postage Extra Info: The shiz before droppers for all you old school types Pictures:
  5. DeBloot

NSW Liteville Mk10 with Rockshox Monarch Plus RC 3 - Size large

Item: 26'' Liteville MK 10 (2012) with newish RS Monarch Plus - Large Location: Blue mountains Item Condition: Frame good with quite a few scratches and a bit of cable rub, shock excellent. Reason for selling: New bike Price and price conditions: $500 delivered ONO Extra Info: Can be one of the...
  6. DeBloot

Sold Sold: 10 Speed groupset - XT cranks/ shifter/ der/ chain - 11-42 Sunrace w 30t oval

Items: XT 10 sp cranks. Looks like I haven't missed any rocks and could use some crank boots. But work well with no problems. XT 10 speed shifter. Excellent condition XT Shadow Long cage (pretty sure) with OneUp Rad cage and goat link. Scratches but good condition. AbsoluteBlack 30T oval...
  7. DeBloot

Sold SOLD: Shimano Saint PD-MX80 flat pedals BNIB

Item: Shimano Saint PD MX80 flat pedals Location: Blue mountains Item Condition: New Reason for selling: Ok, so I've had these since about 2017 and they have never made it out of the box. So it is time to move these on to someone who will use them Price and price conditions: $70 including...
  8. DeBloot

NSW SOLD: KS LEV 125mm dropper 30.9 with Southpaw remote (with 31.6 shim if needed)

Item: KS LEV 125mm drop. 30.9 in stealth black (NOTE: no cable included) Location: Blue mountains Item Condition: Looks good and worked well. Stanchion and seat clamp in perfect condition Reason for selling: New bike will only take internal routing Price and price conditions: $150 including...
  9. DeBloot

NSW SOLD: Rockshox Pike 650b 150mm non boost

Item: Rockshox Pike 650b 150mm non boost Location: Blue Mountains NSW Item Condition: Very good Reason for selling: Bike upgrade Price and price conditions: $300 + delivery Extra Info: 185mm steerer. 2 spacers in fork- 2 spare Pictures: yes Some small pinprick sized marks on the rear of 1...
  10. DeBloot

What have I done? Advice needed for fork decision

With my dear partner away i decided to have a long beer and bongs afternoon o_O From previous experience I know I shouldn't go near computers after these kind of sessions But I did - and the result is I am now the owner of an Ibis Mojo HD4 frame Emerging from the haze I realise the frame has...
  11. DeBloot

NSW SOLD: Royal SP 247 Shorts - 34''

Item: Royal SP 247 Shorts - 34 inch waist Location: Blue Mountains NSW Item Condition: Very good. Worn a handful of times Reason for selling: Have another pair very similar that I wear instead of these. Price and price conditions: $25 including delivery Extra Info...
  12. DeBloot

Sold SOLD: Endura mullet photochromatic glasses: As new

Item: Endura mullet photochromatic glasses Location: Blue Mountains NSW Item Condition: Never worn - as new with case Reason for selling: The bright orange frame just doesn't do it for me :-P Price and price conditions: $50 including delivery Extra Info...
  13. DeBloot

SOLD PENDING: Fox CTD 200 x 57 (7.875 x 2.25) boost valve kashima

Item: Fox Float CTD boost valve factory series 200 x 57 (7.875 x 2.25) with kashima Location: Wentworth falls Blue Mountains NSW Item Condition: Shaft perfect but bike rack rub on air can that doesn't adversely affect performance (see piccies) Reason for selling: Debonair plus Price and...
  14. DeBloot

Sold

Item: RS Revelation RL 26'' 150mm solo air with 190mm straight steerer Location: Wentworth Falls Blue Mountains NSW Item Condition: Stanchions perfect. Legs good, but a few scratches - cosmetic blemishes only. I tried to put a clear sticker on the inner leg for cable rub but was impatient...
  15. DeBloot

Monarch Plus tune on Liteville 301?

Rather than derail another thread I thought I would try for some advice here I'm on a tight budget to upgrade the Fox CTD which I've never been that happy with I can't afford a Fox X2 so thinking a RS Monarch Plus is a good option Now it's the tune that is confusing me and making me...
  16. DeBloot

Last night something happened and I can no longer see anyone's avatar In general settings i have 'show avatars' ticked Have tried refreshing it this morning to no avail Any suggestions Not nearly as much fun with no avatars showing :-(
  17. DeBloot

Orange, Dubbo, Mudgee trail advice

I've got one day in each town I'm thinking Kincross in Orange Geurie (Bald Hill) near Dubbo and Mudgee (The Common) I don't have GPS or a great sense of direction I have a rough map of Kincross, but that's about it Wondering if anyone's been around any of these on their own and how they...
  18. DeBloot

MTB etc around Mt Beauty for a couple of old piss sops

For our annual sales meeting the owner of the company and I go for a 4 night trip somewhere relaxing with a lot of things to do The only time we can make it this year is mid November so our original plan of Buller is canned (too early) We've done Thredbo to death, so now looking at staying...
  19. DeBloot

Cycle Sports UK free shipping??

Looking to buy a 650b flow ex/ hope pro 2 evo front wheel - $201 Cycle Sports has a free delivery calculator, and for Oz says $269 So I throw in a few parts to take it to almost $300, but still says $71 delivery I added the 10% code and has given me a discount of $9 My calculations show...
  20. DeBloot

Thredbo gravity enduro course?

http://ambmag.com.au/news/rocky-trail-crowns-downhill-and-gravity-enduro-state-champions-in-thredbo/ Does the gravity enduro at Thredbo include only the flow trail? So from the top lift along the fire road, and then the course as you would ride it outside of the comp (same length)