Search results

1. Wellsey

SOLD GoPro Hero 3+ Black with loads of extras

SOLD, SOLDY, MCSOLD, SOLDEROONY. Comes with - 1 basic mount, new flat plate and adhesive. 2 x 32gb high speed cards w/reader. Brand new. 4 x batteries. Dual charger. Brand new. Remote with cord, keyrings. 2 x Frames, 1 normal, 1 for backpack battery. Clear lens cover for use with...
  2. Wellsey

MTB movies since Seasons?

Seasons and NWD10 were the last ones I bought. What's been hot since then?
  3. Wellsey

Non-genuine/knock-off GoPro accessories?

Anyone using anything like this? What's the quality like? Obviously not the same as stock but good enough? http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Accessories-Pack-Case-Head-Chest-Monopod-Bike-Surf-Mount-for-GoPro-Hero-4-3-3-2-/221516837787?hash=item33936eb39b:g:mnUAAOSwwpdW2AID
  4. Wellsey

5.10 Kestrel - Anyone using?

Anyone wearing these? Mostly interested in how stiff they are. Have always had carbon soled XC shoes, but given my current state of fitness, I'll be doing a lot more hike-a-biking than usual. Don't want something completely mushy, just looking for a bit more give. Did a search but nothing...
  5. Wellsey

Your stickers......

I want your stickers. I know you've got them sitting in the bottom of a drawer or toolbox. Sell them to me so I can put them in the bottom of a drawer or toolbox. Ideally looking for bulk lots of MTB related stuff, but tell me what you've got.
  6. Wellsey

Mothers day present ideas?

What are you dads arranging for your better halves for mothers day on behalf of your grommets?
  7. Wellsey

Anyone got 4 kids?

Anyone got 4 kids? Making the choice now between going for number 4 or getting the snip. Pros - Would love another one. My wife would love another one. My kids would love another one. Cons - Bigger car. More time out of work for my wife, single income etc. Shared bedroom. Could be...
  8. Wellsey

Buying a moto, yes or no?

I find myself in need of a new vehicle, pretty much just for commuting and the odd weekend jaunt. Looking at a Triumph Street Triple 660 learner bike, then upgrading to the full power 675 R once I'm on my opens. I've NEVER ridden a moto before, but how hard can it be? I'm 33, have been driving...
  9. Wellsey

Airdog, automated aerial go-pro drone.

Looks awesome. http://airdog.com/kickstarter?gclid=CL6ZjYaTl78CFQdvvAod0gkA8w http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcEnThx2440
  10. Wellsey

Anyone making a 650b slick yet?

Anyone seen one or heard any rumors?
  11. Wellsey

42t and 32t 10spd chainrings.

I need the big and middle rings from a 10spd triple crankset. Don't care what brand, but must be 104 bcd and in useable cond. Would obv prefer to just buy the rings, but hit me up if you have a whole crankset to offload.
  12. Wellsey

Buying a dog, Lab vs Staffy?

Attn dog owners/lovers, please advise me! I'm biting the bullet and getting a dog. I've had dogs all my life apart from the last 5 years, always working dogs however. This will be my first family "pet" dog. I want something mid sized, that wont tear my kids face off. I've narrowed it down to...
  13. Wellsey

ANOTHER mass shooting in the states.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/breaking-news/up-to-13-people-shot-at-a-chicago-basketball-court/story-fni0xqll-1226723648692 When are these muppets going to wake up to themselves? Read an article a few days ago claiming 85 people a day are killed by firearms in North America.
  14. Wellsey

Belt drive compatible frames.

Looking for a belt drive compatible frame to build into a commuter, pref 29er. Bike will be built up with an Alfine 11spd groupset, disc brakes and a suspension fork. Suggest away!
  15. Wellsey

Best value 650b wheelset?

Evening all, Looking for a 650b wheelset, pretty much set on the Hope Pro2 evo straight pull hubs with Stans Arch rims on Chain Reaction, but I would prefer proper UST if I can get it. Hoping you guys can suggest some other options for me to look at. Price not exceeding 7-800ish, weight...
  16. Wellsey

1 x 11 for commuter?

I'm moving to 1x11 on my trail bike, and was wondering how it would go on my commuter? Can someone with more brains than me tell me how the ratios would compare with my 44t front and 11-36t rear? I do run a middle ring (32) also, but use it very rarely. I spend most of my commutes in the bottom...
  17. Wellsey

Oxidation under wiper/fork seal. Picture.

Rebuilding a new (second-hand) fork this morning, and found this oxidation under the wiper. The fork had never been serviced and the seals were f%#ked, so I'm assuming that some water has gotten into the wiper and sat there. I've cleaned it off as best I can with a brush and hard plastic...
  18. Wellsey

Opinions please - buying a high mileage t/d Prado.

Ok, as per title. Third baby arrives in 8 weeks time, and we've just realised that three kid seats don't really fit in the back of our Kia. Budget is strictly 10k which will be in the form of a personal loan. Plan is to sell the Kia for about 7k, roll that straight back into the loan, and...
  19. Wellsey

NS Dynamics seal kits

Do they come with enough oils, grease etc to do more than one set of seals? As in, if I have two forks to do, can I buy one whole kit, plus an extra set of seals, and have enough to do both? Don't want to sound like a tight-arse, but if I can get away with not shelling out for two kits...
  20. Wellsey

Xbox One

Anyone else feeling a bit let down? Fees to play 2nd hand games really sucks balls, along with no reverse compatibility (although that's more for people like me who only came to gaming in the last 12 months, so have 8 years of 360 games to get through) No actual game play at the reveal...