Search results

1. sambula

Colony

man, whats the weather like up there on your high horse?
  2. sambula

The New Sh*t Thread

The customer is always right ;)
  3. sambula

Youtube/videogoogle/etc bmx video thread

that was seriously great riding man. loved that weird setup on the kids playground or whatever, was a pretty burly drop after it.
  4. sambula

The riding thread.

Yea, here in Perth skate-parks are turning into day care centers, if they have a bit of respect i don't mind but they just snake and snakee. Ridiculous, seriously considering buying one of these http://www.strictlybmx.com/product.asp?pID=3384&cID=36 . Also learnt tucks and no foot cans fly...
  5. sambula

Youtube/videogoogle/etc bmx video thread

Jack Kelly is on transworld haha http://bmx.transworld.net/1000098161/videos/jack-kelly-video-spot/
  6. sambula

The New Sh*t Thread

scary, scary, scary...
  7. sambula

Fly Ruben PC

This is a very good point. The whole reason you buy a plastic pedal is because it is cheap and relatively disposable, by putting a sealed bearing inside it you pretty much destroy the idea.
  8. sambula

The riding thread.

Strongly Agree.
  9. sambula

post up your bmx (s)

Got myself a Luna, crappy phone picture and now has a gyro :) Frame: Fly Luna forks: Sputnic bars: S & M Slam stem: Fit DLT headset:FSA Impact grips: Edwins barends: Edwins frontwheel: Profile on 7-KA cranks: Profiles sprocket: Animal lite chain: KMC seat: 20 bike co rear wheel:Hazard V3 on...
  10. sambula

The riding thread.

Also, I think Empire's postage is a hell of a lot cheaper than Dan's. My order was like $80 postage from Empire, but $172 from Dan's, I just ended up going to the local haha.
  11. sambula

What Part Should I get Thread

Hey guys, I'm looking for a new frame and am looking at the Mutiny Vape and Lucky Strike, does anyone have any background on them? or any better suggestions? Cheers
  12. sambula

The riding thread.

you are my hero :D
  13. sambula

post up your bmx (s)

Devastation, it looks so hot
  14. sambula

Introducing: Mikey Spadoni

You have mad pictographical skillz.
  15. sambula

bmx pics that you fancy (riding)

This is in Writing on The Wall yea? Not the actual trick, the spot?
  16. sambula

The New Sh*t Thread

Griswalds anyone?
  17. sambula

How do Smurfs concieve?

The spore idea makes sense to me, because they're mushroom people and all? This thread kicks ass btw.
  18. sambula

The riding thread.

i want your jumps.
  19. sambula

Bmx *death* statistics

I died whilst riding bmx once, it wasn't very pleasant.
  20. sambula

Bike checks that you fancy.

I'm surprised harry didn't post this one up haha.